Need help with two things in Riyadh

Two things:

First, I just got to Riyadh (I was living in Abha) and I have a lot of different kinds of work that I need done on my car (I want to get some parts chrome plated, the AC needs some help, the rotors might need some attention, etc... it's a 1964 Thunderbird, so like any old car it needs attention).  I went to As Sinaiyah, and there are all kinds of auto shops that specialize in different things--there's a place that does ACs, another that does chrome plating, etc.  I don't speak any Arabic and I want to focus on my work rather than on finding the right shop for each job and being back and forth, so I'm wondering if there's a mechanic that can work out all of the different jobs for me for some extra money.  When I was in Abha, the Captain at the Traffic Police station referred me to a mechanic, and I paid that mechanic some extra money and I gave him a list of jobs and the parts that I ordered from the US, and he was able to bring in the right people from the different shops in a comparable area (Sana'a in Abha is comparable to As Sinaiyah in Riyadh) and he dispersed the money out to the right mechanics accordingly--I'm sure that's possible here as well, but I don't know the right people who can work that out.  Can anyone refer me to the right mechanic?  (The Ford dealer out here can't work on the car--I already checked on that in Abha.)

Second, at the end of this month I'm going to leave the KSA for two months, so I was hoping to rent a storage locker for my car and some random other personal items.  I googled, asked around, and called around, and it looks like storage locker businesses aren't very popular here.  Can anyone refer me to a decent storage place?

yep call Rahez
https://www.facebook.com/LikeRahez

they have a few classics in the shop right now. was just there today

Thanks, but it looks like he does really, really high end work whereas I'm only trying to restore an old car to its original condition.  I just need a little paint, a little chroming, some work on the rotors and AC, etc.; I'm not trying to turn it into a super-car :)

Considering I know what they do. And they restore old cars and mod new cars.  Trust me.

Oh. And its the workshop where I maintain my racecar as well