Info Iqama

Aoa.i have b.tech pas or b.tech( H) but my b.tech pas degree is attested from saudi embasy.
It is posibel that i apply to SEC .

Hi,,. have a good day to all. I am a new guy here in KSA just 2 months now. I am working here in Jeddah KSA as mechanical maintenance engineer. I have a 3yrs- diploma in mechanical engineering technology and already have a CAV copy on it. I am also a license of certified plant mechanic from professional regulation commission in the Philippines since year 2001. And also a regular member of the Philippine Society of mechanical Engineers since year 2001. My problem is, I have already register to Saudi counsel for engineers as this required by my employer and have submit all the requirements. My employer paid at first 500 SR and next is 1800SR but then after 2 days have received rejection on my workspace and on my phone text says that I have to upload copy of bachelors degree certificate as diploma provided. Now I am worried about because of my IQAMA not is yet process and next month my working visa will be expired since I came here late month of April 2014. Anyone can help me about this matter for this is an urgent issue. How can  be a 3 year diploma course of mechanical engineering technology and license as certified plant mechanic like me to  be a member of Saudi counsel for engineers  because I have earn some credits training and seminars in mechanical engineering since year 2001 the time I was started member of Philippine society of mechanical engineers. Please anyone can help me.. Waiting for your reply..