Request of visa/iqama to be transfer to other company...

Is there any procedure or condition to ask my sponsor or company to transfer my visa to another company? please help, if theres  any expirience you have...

U want to transfer without the permission of current employer?? Send me ur id no in msg, letme check..

is it possible? what will happen if i do that? because i ask before but they dont agreed..., please tell me how? [moderated:avoid phone number on the forum] thanks,

Did u came by their visa? Its a company?

Xrisxian wrote:

Is there any procedure or condition to ask my sponsor or company to transfer my visa to another company? please help, if theres  any expirience you have...

Transfer can only happen once you get your IQAMA and this should be agreed by your sponsor or company. In case your company or spnsor do nto agree for the transfer, then you should leave KSA with final EXIT VISA and enter with new VISA from the new company. Good Luck.

Hi,

My current Sponcer is in red catagory and he doesnt have any company. i am on freelance VISA.
My iqama is going to expire in 2 week. My profession on iqama is building electrician

Now i got good job in one Platinum Catagory company. They are trying to transfer my kafala immediately they also sent online request to my sponcer but he is not approving. my iqama is more 2 weeks validity. My original Passport with me.

My new company telling that wait until my iqama get expired then they can transfer me without approval of my old sponser. Is it true?

Please advice me what to do.

Thanks Mr.salman789  for the advise., Best regards.

bluerose4uonly wrote:

Hi,

My current Sponcer is in red catagory and he doesnt have any company. i am on freelance VISA.
My iqama is going to expire in 2 week. My profession on iqama is building electrician

Now i got good job in one Platinum Catagory company. They are trying to transfer my kafala immediately they also sent online request to my sponcer but he is not approving. my iqama is more 2 weeks validity. My original Passport with me.

My new company telling that wait until my iqama get expired then they can transfer me without approval of my old sponser. Is it true?

Yeah may be its possible, once my friend transferred without approval of his sponsor and he also was facing red category. There are few agents who can do such things to help you out. As my friend spent 4000-5000 SAR for getting the transfer through agents. Good Luck.

My new company telling that no need approval from old kafil. why because my iqama is going to expire in 1 week. so automatically old kafil will loose control on me. new co can transfer me direct. this new saudi rule

Its not like this I think.. Coz my iqama was expired since months, but he still had to give me release letters and approval on the system..

suribhai wrote:
bluerose4uonly wrote:

Hi,

Yeah may be its possible, once my friend transferred without approval of his sponsor and he also was facing red category. There are few agents who can do such things to help you out. As my friend spent 4000-5000 SAR for getting the transfer through agents. Good Luck.

@bluerose,

Brother did your new sponsor really applied for online approval...???
do you have Rakm-al-Talb(application number)....???

Yes, he applied online. He also deposited transfer fees 2000 SAR on my iqama. He is clearly telling that i have already sent online request to my old kafil. But my old kafil not accepting the approval. Then new co said wait for week until my iqama get expire then we can transfer direct without his approval. its new saudi rule.My new company also given company letterhead with stamp.

hi friends I am working in a company as engineer.I had norka registered degree certificate with me.but my visa/iqama status is labour.when I got job offer thy told me after three month thy ll change status to engineer but thy now telling my sponsor has only labour supply I am in a deep trouble I plan to bring to family how can I change status and bring my family pls help