American Girl in Spain for a Month!!

I am staying and volunteering with a host family in Madrid, Spain from May 28th-June 27th. I need some people to hang out with preferably between the ages of 18-25 (I am 20 years old). I really want to go places with people and make memories with other people. I have a travel vlog youtube channel, so you can be in it if you would like. If you are camera shy then that is fine too! I would like to see the night life (I need to go dancing soon or I may just die), maybe have a picnic in retiro park, or maybe go to a city close by like Toledo for a day. I'm pretty much up for anything. If you would like to hang out then PLEASE message me! I'll give you my whatsapp in a message.

-My channel is called: TheWanderlustArchives (just search the name on youtube!)

Hello xoxoarielk,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to have a look to the topics here : https://www.expat.com/forum/382-18-netw … adrid.html
There are some other girls too who are looking for friends, i encourage you to participate to enlarge your network.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi there,

I will stay with my host family from 18th June to 31th July. We are staying in San Sebastian de los reyes (30 min to madrid) We can hang out sometimes!  Did you meet other people already? I'm so excited to become a aupair but i want to see madrid as well!

Denise