Visit visa to family visa

. I  am here in Jeddah with my husband. I am a dependent of my husband. At the moment, I am holding a visit visa status. Can I convert the visit visa to a family visa. How will I do it?

You can go to MOI in Sharafeyyah and submit one paper after writing that you want helping them to convert your visit visa to Iqama, there are people there can write to you the paper, and note that the profession of your husband in Iqama must allowed him to make Iqama for you.
other way I saw ads that some people can make it for you but they take money, if you like this don't give any money before getting Iqama.
This one of them he can make it as he write in ad. 0597844997 Abu Faisal

Good luck ....

Thank you very much for your quick reply. My husband is a Civil Engineer. He is working in one of the reputable companies here in Jeddah City, KSA.

its not possible in anyway don't try it its useless no one can convert like this

A visit visa can be converted into a permanent residency permit for a close family member of an expatriate worker under special conditions, a senior Passport Department official said during a phone-in service with Arab News readers on Wednesday.
Yes, this is possible, said Col. Mohammed Al-Hussain, spokesperson of the department. However, such a request has to be approved by the Interior Ministry.