Land to buy

Does anyone know who to contact with if I would like to buy the land in Tan Trung industrial park in Hai Duong (North of Vietnam)?

August Choong wrote:

Does anyone know who to contact with if I would like to buy the land in Tan Trung industrial park in Hai Duong (North of Vietnam)?

(North of Vietnam) That's called China . ( also known as the Middle Kingdom???? )

Hi
U can't buy the land in Vn if u are expat.
But u can rent land more than 20years including with project investment.
If possible can you give me more details may i can introduce you to the right company.

Phương Mai wrote:

Hi
U can't buy the land in Vn if u are expat.
But u can rent land more than 20years including with project investment.
If possible can you give me more details may i can introduce you to the right company.

Marry a VN and you can have it for at least 77yrs, ( but can sell it at any time ).

I work in the project management department in the foreign invested company in Vietnam. I am looking for the land in Hai Duong for our plat expansion to the north of Vietnam. And we already determined which industrial park to go for just need to know some people inside the industrial park management for further information. Kindly please link the cable if you know. Thanks

Hi !
! this may help http://viipip.com/ipen/?ipcode=165
khu công nghiệp Tân trường tỉnh Hải dương tel 0432484282
i only read the rent is 54-57usd/m2

can you give me the detail of the area you want to buy? I think I can ask someone for you.

Thank you BaoLoc 161 information

That's Tan Truong Industrial Park - Hai Duong Province. The developer for infrastructure is VID group.
You can not buy the land in industrial park, just leasing in 50 years.
There are two ways that you can get the official information: Contact directly with sales department of VID group as phone no: 04.32484282/ HP: 0912 528 338 OR you can go directly to the Investment & Planing Department of Hai Duong province in address: 58 Quang Trung - Quang Trung ward - Hai Duong province.
You will save money and also save time for this procedure.

Just inbox me should you need further information.