The new classifieds section

Hi,

this feature was really missing. We've just released the new classifieds section.

Buy and sell, find accommodation, jobs and more in the classifieds. 

Do not hesitate to post ads, it's free !

We hope you will appreciate this new feature.

Any problem, idea or suggestion? Please let us know

All the best,

Julien

WoooHoooo!!

thats the Perfect addition! I bet many people were just waiting for it.

Thanks for the awesome efforts Julien.

Salman

I was desperately waiting for this section.

Thanks  a ton

i go to take a look, thanks

Only joined the site yesterday, hope to chat with anyone who lives and works in the Philippines, I love the people and will marry a beautiful Filipino lady early next year. I want to move there from Australia to be with my lady and find a job.
:cheers:

(moderated: you are :offtopic: )

Hi Markg! You are in the News and announcements forum and you are off topic. Could you please start a new discussion on the Philippines forum.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=201

Thank you and Congratulations for the wedding!! :)

Christine

The classified section is a great idea, however, the picture upload seems to have a problem..

fishoutofwater wrote:

The classified section is a great idea, however, the picture upload seems to have a problem..

Did you check that your picture is not oversized?

Aww thnks Julien can I have little bit of help about found a job in norway? pls :) like au pair, housekeeper thanks I will aprreciate your help.

Hi,

could you please post on the Norway forum ? Thanks

Thanks for this awesome section :)

hello im new in panama anybody needs good old american handywork done call me willie in panama 6595-6990 retired military

Welcome to Expat-blog, Willipanama40! :)

You should post your advert under the Panama classifieds by selecting the Jobs category.

Regards,
Sheetul

hi thanks for sharing i really like this

Congratulations Julien, your idea is First Class for the site, adds, everything and it is very well done; I will make a communication inside PLANETFUTURE FOUNDATION and its 120 countries where it is represented. We have millions of members worldwide and many many expatriates, now I am a little bit retired but remain very listened
Kind Regards
Friendly yours
Prof. John

Thanks for your support Prof. John :)

Hello Julien, just joined today and absolutely like everything about this blog.  Thanks a lot...

hi Eunia!

Welcome to Expat.com! ;)

It would be awesome if you could post an introduction in the Nairobi forum. We would love to know more about you :D

best regards
Haf

is it possible to have a section  deicated for each carrer.eg,medical.

Hi omarof!

The Jobs section of classifieds is already divided in various fields ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks for the classified section.Its great.

thats the Perfect addition!

It's very helpful...
I posted my personal classified..just the day after i posted it,i got a good responses!!

Thanks much!
:thanks:

CONGRATULATION PHIL

this is awesome...

Finding accommodation is always tricky when anyone is going to a new destination. Sometimes what is on internet sites are not exactly what you get. Therefore it's good to have first hand information from our members.

I agree with you on that.

congratulation julien.it s the best.

Hi Julien,

Well done. Great assistance for us.

Congratulations.

hello julien
why always denied my adds two times. about solar energy im expert of solar energy want to help some of the expats to get rid of there electric bills. because always (brown-out here in the Philippines) fyingfox viktor

Hi Flying Fox !

If you would like to promote your services/ products the business directory is a more appropriate section.

Regards
Armand

Thank You, great job

good job

[moderated: off topic]

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR