Resource for learners of French

A podcast for intermediate French learners is "The News in Slow French" newsinslowfrench.com.
The hosts cover one important news story, then discuss a few grammar points.

Here's a (slightly tongue-in-cheek) article about "Ten free and easy ways to learn French": thelocal.fr/galleries/culture/top-ten-tips-how-to-learn-french.

I moved here recently from kenya and find it hard to speak french.i live in st.denis.

You could always try - ilang.fr/-french-courses-in-reunion-island-and-online-. They do French-as-a-foreign-language courses.

Thnks..i will have a look

I heard of an association that help with learning french yesterday. It is called La R E P.

christelle

What does REP mean? And where is it based?

john974 wrote:

What does REP mean? And where is it based?

I'll check it and will come back later!
christ

The assosiation you are talking about is called A.R.E.P and is administrated  bu OOFI. Office for imigration and iteration.
They could give you the directions to your nearest A.R.E.P.
Bonne chance

erikberge wrote:

The assosiation you are talking about is called A.R.E.P and is administrated  bu OOFI. Office for imigration and iteration.
Bonne chance

oh yes you are right!! A is for association R is for réunion E is for education P is for populaire.  I was told that they help people with understandind and speaking english...

Christ

erikberge wrote:

Bonne chance

Thanks a lot for your contribution!! :thanks:

and yes, bonne chance in la Réunion!