Just moved to czech

hi, i am bassam, i am from egypt and i just moved to czech republic and i am looking for friends (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum)

Hello bassam,

A longer introduction will be much appreciated :)

Why don't you tell us more about your hobbies?

Did you move to Czech Republic for work or studies?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Hasnaa,
I am sorry if I reply you late, but I was in Poland for some trip and I just came back.

I love to travel, play sports, meet new people and make friends, watching movies, reading and riding horses.

I moved to Czech Republic for work, but i did not find some job yet, still searching.

have a nice time,

Hello bassam,

I hope you doing great :)

For better orientation, can you please tell us more about your qualifications?

In which sector would you like to work?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

اهلا اسمي سونا و اذهب الي صف لغة العربيه.
I am organizing a trip to Paris for 2 days for 40 Euros, transportation and accommodation is all included. The trip will be by bus We currently have  buses from Prague which depart on Thursday June 26th, arrival in Paris on June 27th, after the event buses will take the participants to the hotel and the next day they have a free day in Paris, and Saturday night the buses will return to Prague arriving Sunday.
The program is in solidarity with the people in Iran and people in Middle east Like Tunisian every year many Tunisian Parliamentarians join this gathering. If you are interested to know more, please write to my official email:
or FB: - facebook.com/Svobodny.Iran?ref=tn_tnmn
If you have friends from other nationalities please invite them too.
Best regards,
Sara Jamal