Schools for Pakistani Kids

Dear All,

I wish to enroll my 3 years old son in a good school [preferably Pakistan curriculum]. For this purpose, I went to Pakistan International School Riyadh [English Section] in Sulimaniya. But the admin informed that admissions for the year 2013-2014 were closed until further notice.

Please suggest some good schools in terms of the quality of education and Fee. Your valuable suggestions and guidance is welcome.

thanks & regards

Finding a good school even with the high fee is very difficult. you have to adjust or compromise many things.
1. High fee
2. different method of education

You may like or not or understand or not they told you it will work. If this is your first children who is ready to go school, then you are in experiment age.

KSA is very expensive for quality education, American, British, Australia.
American school charge annually SAR. 65K
British Shool fee is SAR. 35K
Multinational School (MNSR) fee SAR. 32K

in first two schools you find difficulty for admission, but MNSR you will find it very easy. It is not because they are cheep, i think they expande the school buildings, so they have lots of places available.

Now if you want to go less than that but not ready to sacrifice the quality of education, you try two school
1. Learning Qarwan (the best school, modreted)
2. Rawad International school (Islamic pro, 2nd best school)

These two school will gives you good return of money, but keep remember you may not find the school like you used to see in Pakistan.

Wish you good luck.

Dear Kamran Mushtaq,

Many thanks for your prompt response and comprehensive guidance.

I heard, in order to enroll/admission in any school in Riyadh, we need to to register prior to the admission?

If that's true, please if you or anyone can guide about the procedure and the dates when registrations/admission open in international schools of Riyadh.

Regards

Normally admission open in March to June.
Almost all the documents are avaiable with you.
Your children Iqama and Passport
Your Iqama and Passport
birth certificate
Moth Iqama and Passport
photographs of children
Registration fee
4 month fee in advance

and your baby is in.
I do not know in your case will they ask you to submit a vacination card or not.

Just a brotherly advice if you children is just 3 years old, then just put him/her in play school, where you have not to invest to much money. and by the time when you understand the education system, you would be ready to make your own decission for the school.

Cheers,

mashallah already ample information provided here. I am also seeking some guidance about school, due to my limited knowledge about Riyadh.

I am relocating to Riyadh from Khobar where my 6 years old daughter used to go to Al Majd-International school which was an average school with around 10k/year. I am looking for something in between 10-12K/year.

I would appreciate if someone could suggest a decent school for girls and boys for early classes (boy=play group) (girl=class 1).

My preference is to give my children an average education with islamic values and not expecting a super school with super studies without islamic teachings.

Have a great weekend everyone.

I prefer if you try Rawad International school.

It has a best combination with modern education with Islamic education.

even you can go for Thfeezul Quran.

you have to manage fee.

Thanks

Dear Kamran,

Another friend of mine has enrolled his kids in AlRowad and has recommended me the same for Quality Education both Islamic and Modern.

Now I am thinking of inducting my son in a play group for few months for him to get used to external environment. Please if anyone can name good places in Olaya/Sulimaniya or Wurood area?

Regards

Thank you for the valuable input. I will visit Rowad as a first option.

you can also try Al Jawahair (for less expensive) and Al Manarat (bit expensive), in addition to Rowad.
i will also like to know the teachers of Al Rowad from which country they are mostly.

Just at add on;

I went to Pakistan International School [English] again today and asked them Registration Schedule and the process.
The guy on reception informed that the admission process starts in March every year.
Interestingly he told me about admission that for the year 2013-2014 they inducted the only kids who had their brother or sister already studying in PISE already

Dear All
if you need any kind of help of any school pm me i have links in All schools and i will provide you all the information.
Thanks.

I visited Rowad today. I met a couple 7 grade pakistani students there. Their feedback was "student counselors have been changed, now they are all Saudi and they do not speak english and they do not understand our problems anymore"

I asked about faculty, and the feedback was good. They said teachers are British and American.

One bad news for me though that my daugther cannot get admitted in grade 2 as the admissions are closed. However open for KG section.

Guys any other suggestion of school near exit-7, north ring road.?

Multinational School (MNSR) and Manarat are just closeby exit 7

Manarat is expansive, isn't it?

Dear All,
I want to required same information about the pakistani school. my baby is 3 years old and i want to get admission in Pakistan International school. guys have u any latest news about the admission session 2013-14. please share any info. thanks

Could anyone tell the fee for Multinational School and Manarat?

And if you know about the feedback of both school pls share.

I already wrote the fee of Multinational school.
and

The school is greate and has different way of teaching.
but it does not means that they have very strange method but it is way different than we have in Pakistan.

The only difference is, children are waiting to go school.

Take care,
Kamran

mns-r.com/

you will find fee and related informtion.

good luck.

Try, Dhuha International School(Pakistani Syllabus), located in the closest of al Murabha Area

What is yor opinion about Middle East International school. for my 10 years old kid Grade 5. ? or suggest even better school.

Learning Oasis International School could be another option. www.lois-sa.org

What are chances of teaching Maths for female housewife.
teaching Oxford maths to girls from Grade 5 to 7.

Any Pakistani/ International School with low fee near to Umm-Ul-Hammam/ Euro Marche / Diplomatic Quarters for my 3.5 Years old Daughter.

Dear Salman,

Assalamu alaikum,

I would appreciate you if you can help me out regarding admission of my 04 years old daughter and 03 years old son in Buraidah-Al Qaseem.

We(family) are moving there in the mid of dec.2013.
Kindly reply me on my email address "[email protected]"

Waiting for your helpful reply,
Regards,
Mustafa Ali.

If anybody knows about a school for a pakitani child which starts in march other than dehli public school.

can u all tell me about modren middle east internatinol school do they take pakistan kids :sosad: waiting

Salam All:
Dear I am new here in riyadh .
I have a daughter which is 4 years now.can you please advise me some good schools here in riyadh and there admission procedure.
Regards

Hello farrukhrehan,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

This thread is quite old; it dates back to 2013 and the last post was published in 2015.

It is unlikely that you will receive responses.

I would suggest that you create a thread of your own on the Riyadh forum.

Thank you

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello Farrukh Rehan

What kind of school are you looking for?

Which school is good in Riyadh

Hello Friends,
I m finding a normal budgetery school  for our children's
Will you please guide me?
Hello Syed,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can check the page Education in Riyadh. You will find a list of primary schools, high-schools and private schools in Riyadh. It is easy to get in touch with them.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@qamran_mushtaq

Hello sir

I am new in Riyadh for visit visa . I am searching a school job in Riyadh near sharah Bilal Bin Rubah . I have M Phil in Urdu and also 7 years experience in school and clg level . Plss help me to search job . Thanks

Hello shamailaramzan84,

Welcome to expat.com!

I request you to add your CV in the Jobs in Riyadh section since the forum is not the right place to look for jobs.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team