Expat Gathering

I would really like to organize a get together, any takers?

hey dear Susie, thanks for the good topic. My name is Herbert i have sent you my email please take time and read it and get back to me

I'd really like that, but I am in Nicaragua. I was talking about a get together in Nicaragua.

Hi Susie, what about an Expat.com MeetUp?;)

You may suggest a place, a date and the time.

Harmonie.

Well, before I make any suggestions, I want to know if anyone else would be interested in doing it.

Hi I'm new here, live a couple of miles south of km 10.5, Carretera a Masaya. I'll pm you SusieQ. I would like to do a get together if anyone is game.

Hello to SusieQ and the other members:

I joined another group called Internations and they are having a meet and greet this Thursday the 30th at Enoteca in Galerias.

Here are the details they sent me. To RSVP you need to join their site. I would think you could just show up there and be welcomed!

----------------------------------

Dear Managua members,

You are invited to a night of wine and cheese on
Thursday, the 30th of August at 8:00pm! We're meeting at
Enoteca Wine & Cafe Bar, the best wine bar in Managua!
We will be having Sangria, flor de cana, White & Reds 2 for 1
accompanied with a special pricing promotion of cheese platters!

This is also an occasion to bid your Ambassador Mayra Castillo farewell as she will be moving away from Managua. We wish to thank her again for all the hard work and enthusiasm she has put into growing the Managua Community! Gracias Mayra!!!

Please confirm your attendance through this post by clicking the Accept Invitation button. Feel free to bring any other friends who would enjoy meeting global minds, but please invite them to register on InterNations if they still haven't done so!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Angela & Mayra
InterNations Ambassadors Managua

Just a quick update, I attended the get together listed above and it was a blast! Very international group and lots of fun!

Count me in!

What city were you thinking of planning one?

I am available to help plan also:)

It's really good to have a get together because it helps  us sometimes to understand different cultures and knowing different cultures.

Has anyone started anything yet, There is a nice  Ex Pat Farmers Market in Granada once a month.

Any luck on expat gatherings? I am looking for folks to share rides out to the beach for sat/sun surfing trips. Pochomill or wherever.