Visit visa

Just want to know, if possible to get or have a.visit visa sponsored by an indian national working in Oman from Philppines or if local (Omani) what requirements needed and how much it cost.

I don't think an Indian national can sponsor a visit visa for Oman.

You don't need sponsorship to visit Oman.just pay $52 at the Airport for a month tourist visa.if you wish to extend your holiday after the 30 days then you will have to pay 20 rials at Muscat airport to extend another 30days. There is no restriction of the length of time you wish to stay in Oman

So I'll just pay in Manila airport immigration And bought ticket going to Oman? I'm just worried bcoz our immigration is too strict maybe I had probelm when I'm already in the airport

metz83 wrote:

So I'll just pay in Manila airport immigration And bought ticket going to Oman? I'm just worried bcoz our immigration is too strict maybe I had probelm when I'm already in the airport

Please note that visa "on-Arrival" is not applicable for all the nationalities (Especially Asians). This is applicable for the people, having EU / US or UK passport.

People, having Asian Passports (e.g.  Pakistan / India / Phil. / Srilanka etc) must have to get a sponser to apply a visit visa (unfortunately).

P.S, the sponser must be an Omani OR an individual company.

Trust this clarifies.

That's a good explanation.thank u

Oh really? I did not encounter any problems in regards to obtaining a visa on arrival at Muscat airport. I just paid the US$52 tourist visa fee and that's it.no questions asked. Oh by the way, I'm a Malaysian citizen. I did not even have a return ticket and the authorities did not query me.

metz83....I believe its more difficult for you coz of your nationality and your immigration laws. Best of luck to you.

Maggie Pisces wrote:

Oh really? I did not encounter any problems in regards to obtaining a visa on arrival at Muscat airport. I just paid the US$52 tourist visa fee and that's it.no questions asked. Oh by the way, I'm a Malaysian citizen. I did not even have a return ticket and the authorities did not query me.

metz83....I believe its more difficult for you coz of your nationality and your immigration laws. Best of luck to you.

Yes, You're correct. Depending on various passports, the visit visa rules apply.

hello everyone !

what about egyptians ? Do you think it is hard for them to get visa to Oman ?