Schools in Ndola

Hi All,
I'm trying to do research on schools in Ndola however there not many schools that have websites to check over.

We will be moving to Ndola from South Africa in June and am desperately looking for a primary school in Ndola for my daughter.

I have looked at Simba Int. However the fees are very very expensive.

Does anyone have any advice for me or can recommend a good school in Ndola?

We saw signs for a new Canadian school on Dag Hammerskold drive - they are just starting up but will have grades 1-12.

;) Thanks for your response. You don't by any chance have any details or contact details for them?

Or any other information that will aid me to be able to get into contact with them?

Most of the schools we fund on Google search but no websites for them at all.

All the help I can get I will dearly appreciate.

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory >  Education in Zambia]

Hi
Im moving to Ndola too this august though. We have decided on Simba for our three kids. In comparison to UK school its a good option for us. However there is a Canadian school near by and and also Nsansa is another. Like me youre probably moving from more developed city but Ndola is steady making progress with new shopping centres etc. Also the people are friendly. In fact people are so damn friendly ive decided to move to ndola instead of the town where i will be working and socializing just so im not bugged with visitors every day. i guess thats the british side of me, i prefer to know if im gonna  have visitors.
Good luck with the move

Hello there,  I am also looking for a good school here in Ndola.  And I saw the Foundation Steps Canadian International School at one time.  I will try to go there to personally ask information.  I had been to Nsansa and would like to compare details.  I will appreciate additional information.  Thanks a lot.