Russian language course

Hi, i would like to take Russian course. It can be either at language school or as private lessons. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.

Hello merveseneren.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Classes section (Language classes) in the Baku classifieds could help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello. Are available a set of courses and as private prefeeders, you need to choose only that is closer to the place of residence and it is convenient on an interval of time of training

[Moderated: Please post in Classifieds section]

+994 514 063 159

I am from Horvatia, here 2 years, would like to lern russian possibly turkish....

Best Regards, Igor

Hi kandraci,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Language classes in Baku, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hi, did u start ur russian?

nt yet. ur an adult teacher Arzuwka?

Yeah, of course.

If you haven't started yet  you can call to this number . [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

I can help you in this issue , please feel free to contact me trough e-mail [email protected] :)

Hi SaidAliyev,

Can you please give more details about how you might be able to help?

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

It depends on the wish of thoose who is willing to learn Russian mate, it`s either could me myself who will teach as I`m quite fluent in Russian and know it`s grammar perfectly also or I could advice some training courses to attend if needed) Regards

i want to take russian classes please give me some information about it. And fees of course and course duration.

Hello Kiran Jabeen,

I think that it would be better if you can post your ad in the Language classes in Baku section please. :)

Priscilla

Is there anybody still giving private Russian lesson??

Hi  . My name is Jamilia.  I am from Baku,If you are still interested in I can teach you Russian language . My phone number is 0555066102.

Hello Jamilia4  :cheers:

I suggest you to also register yourself in our Private Teachers in Baku as well as place an advert in our section Language classes in Baku so that members seeking to learn Russian can stumble on you.

Regards
Kenjee

I'm teaching Russian for English speakers. If you want  I can give to you private lessons  or  the name of course where I work. No limit Education

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls )

@ Parvana >

kenjee wrote:

Hello Jamilia4  :cheers:

I suggest you to also register yourself in our Private Teachers in Baku as well as place an advert in our section Language classes in Baku so that members seeking to learn Russian can stumble on you.

Regards
Kenjee

if u r in baku then contact me. i can guide you

I was just wondering how you were doing. I am now working
for BP on an Azeri project here in England x

Hi

Do you know English to speak with expats?
Pls reply

Thanks
Jinesh

Hi

May I know the details?

Hi. If you still interested in  I am teaching Russian language. [Moderated:Do not share your phone number on the forum]

Okay

I am speaking in English very good,Russian excellent and Azeri and teaching them.

Where you stay in Baku?

Are you from Azerbaijan.?

I was born in Baku  and i am living in Xalglar Dostlugu.

If you are interested in learning Russian then its easier if you call me or use WhatsApp and we can discuss. [Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Okay!
Am from India.
I will contact you soon!

Thx
Jinesh

Hello Molus and  Jamilia4,

Kindly note that this discussion is not active since December 2014.

I would like to suggest you to create an advert in the Language classes in Baku if you you are looking for or offering language courses as the forum is mainly used to share expatriation information.

Thank you
Yuveshen

Hi, I am looking for russian language teachers, please let me know any body, who can teach russian either in courses or personal classes.

Regards,

Rajeesh.

Parvana wrote:

I'm teaching Russian for English speakers. If you want  I can give to you private lessons  or  the name of course where I work. No limit Education

hi, could you please suggest me that who will teach russian for english speakers, I am from India.

Regards,

Rajeeesh

I am living close to xatai metro station, how can I meet you to start my russian course. Advise please.

Regards,

Rajeesh

Hello Rajeesh,

please browse through the adverts or drop your own in the appropriate section of the website please : Language classes in Baku

best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello, I am tutor of Russian language. Have you still been interested in studying arabic language? you can ask me any question.