Work abroad

Hello Marc

My name is Chris, any opportunities for work abroad you might know of?

benhur158 wrote:

Hello Marc

My name is Chris, any opportunities for work abroad you might know of?

Chris,welcome to EB.
Can you give us a little more information regarding what type of work, what qualifications you have and how much experience you have. This will assist members in trying to assist you. Thanks.

Hello Stumpy

I have noted from your profile pic that things look hectic where you are. Reminds me of the Angola bush war where in 1977 I was front line infantry for the South African Defense Force, not happy days, as we were conscripted to do three month camps every year for 10 years. I have experience in Logistics, Ware-houseman, Storemanship and Finance.  Distribution knowledge of FMCG, and Purchasing against Inventory Stocks.  Can also double up in Guard Duties, etc....

Cheers
Chris

benhur158 wrote:

Hello Stumpy

I have noted from your profile pic that things look hectic where you are. Reminds me of the Angola bush war where in 1977 I was front line infantry for the South African Defense Force, not happy days, as we were conscripted to do three month camps every year for 10 years. I have experience in Logistics, Ware-houseman, Storemanship and Finance.  Distribution knowledge of FMCG, and Purchasing against Inventory Stocks.  Can also double up in Guard Duties, etc....

Cheers
Chris

For work you could check out KBR website. Kellogg Brown and Root  or Fluor. They look after camps etc for military in Afghanistan.

Thank you, much appreciated

Yes, but not in security.  Agriculture

If you referring to such a position I have food production experience as well.