Advice on how to go about tourist visa please

hello guys anyone please help me out am kenyan 21yrs old i intend to visit italy on a tourist visa my sponsor will be my italian boyfriend am a little bit scared since it seems like most people are denied the visa so was wondering is it worth it coz for staters i do not work  coz am provided everything for and again i cleared university so what should be my ties to show that i will come back to my home country coz i only intend to stay in italy for 3 weeks. somebody please help or advise me.

hi Karen,

It is not so difficult and they will not deny if your documents are clear.

What they look for is -
1) If you have sufficient funds for trip
2) Do you have arrangements for stay
3) When and how will you return?
4) Medical Insurance.

Since you are not working, you need an invitation letter from your bf. The letter states that he has sufficient funds to sponsor your visit. You also need to enclose his bank guarantee from bank where he holds account. '
In this letter, you will mention his address, his rental contract or some proof that has rented/owns the apartment. There is already a template for this letter on embassy website.

You will have to show that you have confirmed to and fro tickets and medical insurance can be bought from your local companies.

Hope this helps

thanxs rvj his personally coming to kenya but problem is that atimes they deniy stating reason that they are not sure i will come back so like if i had a job or was in school that should be a reason for me to come back home but without that what can i prove to them to show that i will come back thats my major problem here

Take a visa to  a lesser strict schenegen country :) (eg Hungary)

never thought of Hungary but rules are just the same since its still a schegen and i dont knoe how to go about an italian sponsoring to hungary and his documents are purely Italian and a little bit of swiss coz he has businesses in swiss to but swiss is a no gone visa application area riskis of your visa bring granted very little