Job offer! Help needed!

Hi everyone! This is adnan from Lahore Pakistan. I am considering a job offer from a company based in al-khobar, but I will have to live in al-hasa province. I am married and company will be providing me with family visa.
I would really thankful, if anyone out there living in AL-hasa/ al-hofuf would share his/her experience about the following;

1. Cost of living (household, food, transport etc)
2. Accommodation rent (single and shared apartment both)
3. Overall culture and living standard in al-hasa. (restaurants, malls, fitness centers availability)
4. Estimated salary for a good living.

Any other useful information would be appreciated, as I have to negotiate with my employer regarding my package within this week.

Thanks and Regards
Adnan

Al hassa is  small town , with one shopping mall almost 100 km from KHobar, also near UAE border , if u like travelling and ur company can provide u  MUlti re-entry u can visit Dubai at week ends ..any ways nit was just our of context ... there must be some fitness center ... at the end salary ---matters,,,,, good salary is and expenditures vary person to person .... for some one 5000 is enough and for some ppl they cant save from 15000 sar... but  for living a nice life( not lavish ) with bit neat and clean  accommodation  10000 sar is good salary.