Would like to meet new people in Madrid ;)

HOLAA!! I come from germany and I just moved to Madrid. I'm here for an internship. I'd like to meet some new people during my time here. So if you are interested contact me!! I speak english and a bit spanish too !!

Hello luuuluuu.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hallo!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you Aurélie !!

@Cathelisa: thanks, Madrid is so nice :)

Hi! I'd love to meet and talk. I am from Austin and I'm here in Madrid for a few more days. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested! - episcopo[at]gmail.com
Brian

Hi LuuuLuuu,

My name's Hannah and I just moved to Madrid yesterday, i'm here for the next three months before I move to Germany (Damstadt :)) Would really love to meet some people here. My email is [email protected], so if you fancy a meet up just send me a message!

Hannah

[moderate: no free ads please]

hey there! Im always looking to meet german people. We can do some german-spanish tandem if you want

you're welcome !

Hey, I am also lookig to meet new people so let me know if you want to meet up :)

Hiiii Luuuluuu,

Welcome to Madrid, if you want to meet for a few drinks or for a Spanish - English exchange just mail me at gomezleonardo(at)gmail.com

Leo

Vous êtes française? Je suis très interesé à un exchange français-espagnol...

Hi juann75!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?
If you want to interact in French you can go here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4310

Regards
Armand

Hi!
My name is Aran and IŽm from Madrid.
I used to live in Ireland and I miss it!!
IŽd like to keep practising my English with Irish people, if possible... IŽm not willing to do classes, IŽd just  like to have some conversation in English over a cup of coffe or a pint, weekly.
Let me know if you are interested! ;)

Hi LuuuLuuu,

How long are you going to stay in Madrid.

Do not hesitate to contact me should you like practicing your spanish.

I can speak English.
If you would like you can practice with me.
Thanks

hi lulu :)
may i ask u where u r doing your internship?! .
I am looking forward to do one to in Madrid but can't find many companies through the internet to apply to.

I want to do a business related internship in Madrid for at least 3 months.
salary is not demanded. anything from reception,MARKETING ,secretary,salas woman, etc works.
Would appreciate any help so much :)

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please