I am looking for a full time Filippina housekeeper in Moscow

I am looking for a full time Filippina housekeeper in Moscow, for family with children, please,leave your contacts.

Hi I am from philippines.I Just want to ask if how  much hours to be consume in working?Thanks
My email address [email protected]
My contact number

hello iam a filipina iam looking a full time job..shela this is my no+79688574249

Hi ARLEANA,

Could you please post your advert in the Moscow jobs section?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

hello aim already send ny cv on your email.thank you

I am interested madam. My name is Gloria,47yrs old and i am filipina. I worked as a nanny in UAE for 5yrs. I worked to a couple having 6months old baby. The couple are both working. My main duties are fully incharged with the baby , secondly the household works. I am almost 2months now here in moscow and working as a part timer.

[Moderated: pls post your resume in the Jobs in Moscow section]

Im interested madam,my number is +79153598732.Im a filipina certified as a caregiver including childcare and firstaid.14 yrs experienced in hongkong and 5 yrs in Singapore 10 months in Russia.
Thank you very much.

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for jobs or those having a job offer to drop an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Moscow section, this may surely help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi, i am interested...My name is Mery, this is my number  +79852757979, thank you...

Hi im Flory heres my contacti m interested..thank you

Hi Im Florence Agcaoili, do u still need a housekeeper to your house madam? if you are willing to interview me just call me on my +79099134346. Thanks madam and GOD bless!..

Hi im interesting in job opportunity i am pilipina and currently in thailnd now kindly contact me if someone intersted thanks

Priscilla wrote:

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for jobs or those having a job offer to drop an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Moscow section, this may surely help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thread closed

Closed