Applay for visa

Helllo ilive in Pakistan and i move yo Libya for a good job....please give me avisa for libya

Hi shaf haider,

Please note that nobody can give you a visa here. What kind of visa are you looking for?

In fact, the best option is to contact directly the embassy and they will give you more details about the procedures.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Lol, sorry Priscilla, but I disagree. The embassy, at least here, is no help at all. They don't answer the phone usually. They tell me to email when I call them. Then when I email them, they tell me I must call. And after all that they don't answer my questions and just tell me there is no way to go.

Without a company willing to hire you to work in Libya is extremely complicated.
In order for you to work in Libya free of problems you will need a residence (ikama) that must be procured via a company with a work contract. This residence is renewable.
Even if you get a tourist visa and start to work in Libya, you might find yourself in very complicated situations.

Oh!! I want go in libya.. I am diploma in electrical. I can do any kind of electrical work.. so I need a electrical engineering or technician type visa.. How can I get it?? Plz help me. Thank you.