Property management company

Hi there,

My name is Sue. My partner and I have lived in Portugal for over 10 years. Initially bought an apartment in Tavira while we were both working in UK. We visited Tavira and fell in love with it. We have sinced built a house in Sao Bras de Alportel, ran a property management business based in the East Algarve, which we have recently sold and now plan our next phase, which is to spend more time in the UK during the summer.

I am trying to help a Portuguese friend and our language teacher to get her house in Setubal ready for renting. I am having major problems trying to find a local couple or even a local property management company who would be prepared to look after the house between holiday rentals. This is becoming urgent. I have advertised on here in the classified ads without success.

Any ideas or suggestions?

The house is in Vila Nugeira de Azeitao. We are visiting this Sunday/Monday to get the house set up so would ideally like to meet anyone who is interested in this proposition.

Sue

Thank you for the prompt reply. I will try them.

Sue

Hi susanP34,

I created a new thread with your message on the Portugal forum in order to give it more visibility. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Sue
Have you filled this position?  I may have a solution: My sister who is a UK resident has moved over to Portugal and is looking for this type of work. Her background is primarily corporate but also recently done property inventory and cleaning management in the UK. She is currently living with me in Cascais.  We have both recently worked on a house in the Algarve - cleaning, fixing it up etc. and getting it ready for guests.  My email is [email protected].