Tughuotoh corporation

my husband apply in a direct hire in douala camerron under the compay TUGHUOTOH CORPORATION with the chief executive is LARRY BROOKS and the hr is ADELIN CRONADI which they work in sea port,  they sent us an employment application nd nterview form after they are all submitted  they reply and sent us again the employment contract/agreement/offer nd medical examination form to be fillup of the employee nd physician after they submitted again all they required they sent us again a an email for the accomodation apartment rental ALAHLIE  with concierge name DIANE CARINE because they require us to pay the 3 mnths accomodation with our shoulder  to process the visa we need to sent $500 for the apartment reservation.......THE NAME THAT I MENTIONED IS A SCAMMER.....

Well the moment they asked you for money you should have known that for certain, even if the unsolicited (probably e-mailed) job offer wasn't enough to be your clue that it was purely a SCAM.

Job offers don't just fall out of the sky into anybody's lap.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi goodeve we have the same case with my brother the company is also asking for the medical? Did you still continue your application?

I also received the same document as ur husband but i am about to send them the medical staff and evrything. i am so confused now i dnt knw wht to do, are u really sure its a scam?

Is TUGHUOTOH CORPORATION REALLY  EXIST in Youpwe Douala CAMEROON?????,.. how about ALAHLIE APARTMENTS that they recommend???? i need answers ,.. asap  thank you

pls dont make any payment to that so called rental apartments. they are scams.

the below statistics tell everything about them.

SITE TITLE
ALAHLIE APARTMENT RENTALS
SITE DESCRIPTION
No page description found.
DOMAIN DETAILS
Domain Address     alahlie-apartments.com
Hash String     dc8e1bbcb965429da3a69ee6cdf3ce5a
Domain Registered     2014-03-20 (7 days ago)
Domain Name Length     22 characters
Google Page Rank     Google PR Icon
Alexa Rank     Unknown

IP ADDRESS INFORMATION
IP Address     98.139.135.198
Hostname     p9p-i.geo.vip.bf1.yahoo.com
ASN     AS26101
ASN Owner     Yahoo!
Continent     North America
Country Code     Flag (US) United States
Latitude / Longitude     37.4249 / -122.007
City     Sunnyvale
Region     California

to: mr. danhills

Thank you so much for the reply,...
Your info is really a huge relief for me and my sisters..
God bless you...

you are most welcome. dont hesitate to contact me anytime you are unsure about the credibility of any website that claims to offer jobs and other stuff.

My brother did the medical and sent it to them. Then they send the mail where the want 500 $ for the apartment.
He is broken! Now he is out of an job because of them.

:cheers: the tughuotoh corporation its is real? the job hiring that offer?

:/ sir thanks  for the info, but my question is the tughuotoh corporation are in active from now? job that they are post its is real?

tughuotoh corporation is not in existence and for that matter, it is not real. every post at that site is just a copy nd paste. dont make any payment to any rental rental department

yeah its real or not my husband is schdule in april 21,2014 they ask a medical

My brother went for the medical and all of that. If you try calling any of the numbers you will find that they are all non existing. And the other thing is....isn't strange that they don't phone to do the interview? Normally for a over jobs in other counties they phone or skype the interview. Nobody will appoint you if they have never spoken to you.

And yes, My brother was also suppose to be going the 27 of April and was suppose to start the 5 of May.

hello i am from philippines same i apply also tughawtoo and i inform that the first payment of apartment i told that already forwarded ,you know they are very quickly to response my email when money talking /////yes its big scammmmmmmm,try to answer invalid answer to make them very confuse regarding money...................thanks for the info. amigo,,,cio,,,,,,

I almost become a victim.They asked me to make a payment for accommodation but I did not instead I told them that concerning the time limit,it would be impossible for me to provide for even one mouth.I would like to come into terms of agreement with them if they can do me a favour in making one mouth payment on my behalf and to be deducted from my salary since then I have not head from them.Thank you very much and may God bless you for this. Please check this one for me if they are also not real.TITAN CEMENT COMPANY LIMITED. UNITED KINGDOM.