Bank account with a ChuCho..card for employment

Hi , I am here in Japan with a student work visa. I am told that I need a bank card with a  "CHUCHO" in order to be hired for work. Unfortunately, I am also told that this will take 6 months, but I need to start work right away.. does anyone have any suggestions or knowledge regarding these bank cards? It is very frustrating as it is a catch 22 situation. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

What I know is that when you first arrive here you need to register in your nearby City Hall. Please go to the nearby City hall where you reside now and then someone from that office can really help you what are the necessary things you need, from visa to anything. Please get the info there , its also for your safety. Take care and Good luck, janiz

Hello po,I'm living here in Osaka Japan.bago LNG po Ako dto.bka po my lam kayong place dto malapit samin na Kung Saan madaming Pinoy.thanks

Do you already working?? If not, please contact me ... I'm a restaurant owner in Ginza
Thanks in advance
Okada

@ Odaka > If you are looking to recruit someone, i will also advise you to post your ad in the jobs in japan section please

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla...
I have one ad yet ... thank you for you kind attention
Okada