Querry

dear
i want to ask i have appy a visa permanent .but they object that i dont have secondary certificate. any boy no which are latest requirement of papers which need for permanent family visa
thanks

tell me please requirement of family visa latest detail

uzmairfan wrote:

tell me please requirement of family visa latest detail

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Assalam O Alikum Friends

Process for Family VISA in DAMMAM

Following should be completed from your home country

1) your original Degree attested from (Higher Education Commission then Ministry of Foreign Affairs then KSA   Embassy and finally KSA cultural in your country)
2) your marriage certificate attested from (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and KSA Embassy)
3) your child birth certificate attested from (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and KSA Embassy)
4) Translate the above 3 documents (Degree/Marriage Certificate and Child Birth Certificate) from authorized translation center from Pakistan.or from KSA (If marriage certificate is in urdu then take the English from NADRA)

Take all documents with your in KSA

if you do not translated your documents from Pakistan then go to any authorized translation center in DAMMAM or any other city of KSA

Following documents should be ready before going to istiqdam office

Pay Fees 2000 SR to istiqdam from ATM (SADAD > Govt > MOI > Labor Imporation (Ishdaqdam in arabic) > Family visa --- Fee 2000 SAR)

1) Fill the Istiqdam form and signed and stamped by your company kafeel.
2) Letter to Istiqdam from your company on the Letter Head
3) Your Iqama copy
4) Your Entry VISA copy and Border number copy
5) Your family passport copies
6) Your Degree certificate copy (translated)
7) Your marriage certificate copy (translated)
8) Your Child birth certificate copy (translated)

no need to give original translated just bind the copies and keep original and translated with you may be he will ask to show.

all the copies should be in A4 Size Paper otherwise he will return your documents

some times the istiqdam officer will asked you to stamped the degree from Ministry of Foreign Affairs KSA. So better stamped your degree from MOFA KSA

Insha Allah you will get the Yellow slip