Aabie, welcome back.  Where yer bin?

aabie ryan wrote:
sherlylim wrote:

Cazbar in Mega Kuningan,
Aphrodite in Epicentrum,
Loewy in Oakwood Mega Kuningan,
Eastern Promise in Kemang,
Beer Garden in Kemang

Those are the places where my bule friends took me to because they think its nice. And i agree with them :)

wanna add some

murphy's in kemang
Eastern Promise in Kemang (my favorite)

try 'em all

and grab the bules...LOL

Let's see - hang around in bars, chatting to foreign guys.
That'll be great for a lady's reputation in conservative Indonesia.

True or otherwise, many locals see Indonesian girls who hang around in such bars as whores, or at least, very badly behaved.
I have very limited experience of bars in this country so it's hard for me to comment on the truth of the matter, but the reputation remain anyway.
Perhaps there's another option.

Hi guyss..
Sorry i have been dissapear..
Hahaha
Just interesting with topic u talk..
I didnt go there yet in place u told me.
Hahah.. i want go there but no friends to go with yet
^^

Any event?

In bogor its very nice, and awesome place.

Hi Nazira,

This is ronnie here from India. Nice to meet you online.. I stay in Jakarta. Well I look for friends around Sudirman/Kunnigan area,  Let me know if u r interested.

Ronnie

Mr Hussain so formal dont you think. You seem awfully keen to meet in a slightly sinister way.

Seems like some people in this blog intend to look a dating partner rather than a friend..Many junk mail I got only ask phone number or wants to meet up... :unsure

Hi , May I join cs gathering, on wed and friday what time and where will it be ?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Leony Angela

Just to hear those words "...my bule friends..." should set off a warning light.

Recommend you should never to date an Indonesian girl who smokes or drinks or has "several" male bule friends. Unless of course you spend most of your spare time hangout out in bars.

sgtjames wrote:

hello,dear how are you doing??
pls reply me direct to my e-mail
[email protected]

This is not a dating website!

This is not a dating website!

sgtjames wrote:

hi,I like your picture ,would like to no you more.
[email protected]

To those members who offer replies like, 'I like your picture and would like to no you more'or please reply me direct to my email'

Expat.com is not a dating website and if you persist in this type of posting then you will be banned by the moderators.
It is a violation of the terms and conditions of this forum. If you care to scroll down to the bottom of the page. I suggest you click on this, read and understand the them before you post again.

@aabie : Hi Aabie....,,, well, it depends on the people, if for the  primitive like you said, well yes, maybe they are proud marry bule and having bule baby, hahaha, but for modern Indonesian people I think they are quite smart now to not think like  primitive hahaha.

a lot of Indonesian girls study abroad and they are very rich, and not every bules have much money and have good job in their country you know....hahaha, then the bule marry to Indonesian girl,  sometimes the reason  is just to have permanent stay in our country.....

Supri, Are you married to a westerner?

Supri.....are you one of those girls getting married to one poor westerner so he can get permanent residence in Indonesia??

@Lukereg : No
@Happyhour : Almost.
    Hey...that's a funny question indeed..btw, Hey, I like your country, Germany, I've been there last week :-)

What you mean by almost??

Care to share about your story??

Perhaps you start a new thread here....

Hey...that's a funny question indeed..btw, Hey, I like your country, Germany, I've been there last week :-)

What were you doing there in germany,supri ?
Cheers

to Supri : so sorry for your story...

Salam sir
I'm from Pakistan now in Jakarta

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that
rana asim wrote:

Salam sir
I'm from Pakistan now in Jakarta

And what you expect from us members now?

any news here?

This thread has been shut for 4 years. So no there is no new news here.
Just open a new thread instead of adding to very old ones that clearly no one has used. State your opinion or question and wait for replies.