Quality wine

where to find cheap good quality wine in China ?...seem most is fake even expensive ones

Hi
Mt name is Carlo and i sell wine in Beijing. Would you like to have info about it? According the quantity and location of delivery I can give you discount .
Regards Carlo

@mircea1997 are you looking to buy an occasional bottle or looking to buy commercially?

Where are you located? Suzhou?

I know some Beijing based wine importers and some of them sell decent drinkable wine at affordable prices. However, I very much doubt that they will agree to send one bottle but I could be wrong.

One of these Beijing based importers also has a chain of shops where she direct sells by the bottle with prices as low as about 40RMB per bottle for ok wine.

They also have a Taobao shop so I assume that they will ship but not sure of the minimum order or if it is worth your while to pay to have it delivered to Suzhou.

I sell wine on taobao too.
My wine in special for quantity and because is almost organic.
Question:
Wine imported and sell at 40 rmb how can be drinkable?
What in the name of the company?
May I go to see them?
Regards
Carlo

hi
I work as wine importer in China since 2005 , Italian wine ( over 30 wine makers , more then 200 different wines ) and French cognac .
All the products are high quality and the prices are particularly cheap due to the fact that we do all ( import, health certifications, distribution...) .
We dont have wine for 40 rmb/bottle ( but u can buy that in every Chinese shop ) , but good wine and cognac at a proper price.Starting from 100yuan/bottle up.
I'll do une expemple just for your reference, about cognac  : if u are familiar with this product you may know LouisXIII from Remi Martin ; its retails price is around 20000rmb/bottle. Our product -same level very old age fine cognac- is 6500rmb .
Same price difference you can find for our wines . There is no secret about it  : we just import well know brands products very popular abroad but still almost unknown in China ( i.e. about cognac seems ike China onl knows Remi Martin , Martell and few others) , so hat we can provide top quality product at a really interesting price.
please fell free to PM me if you want more info  and a catalogue.
Bye

Hi I sell wine from Piedmont in Beijing.
Could be nice to communicate.
Carlo

Piedmont has great wines — Barolo and Barbaresco etc! Where are your wines available? Any example prices?

If you need prices  and detailed informations about  wines  i can sell , please feel free to contact me at andreacinaAT163.com

ciao !

Hi carlo, could you give me any details about your Piedmont wines? I would be interested in Barbera, Nebbiolo and if affordable Barbarescos.

As far as I know, Sam's club, Supermarket in Izumiya Mall, they all got some kind of promotion going on all the time, you might want to check it out!