How to start and the possibility of getting a job in Cotonou

I am presently living and working in Abuja Nigeria, I want to see how possible it will be for me to move and reside in Coonou with my family because I need to expertise in French language.
Please advice me on how to start and the possibility of getting a job there in Cotonou.

Hi Lolo Ntuoyi,

A new thread has been created with your post on the Cotonou forum in order to bring more light to your request. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

which job do you want to look for? (quel travail cherches-tu?) what is your experiencies? (quelles sont tes expérienses?)

Hello,
I'm am Hounkpevi Zabulon.I'm currently living and working in Ivory Coast as a chef cook in FRANK'S INTERNATIONAL oil field services.I started working for this company right from Nigeria since october 2002.Here in Abidjan the company management doesn't allow my family to live with me. My idea is to relocate to my country find a good job in a hotel or other similar organisation where i could be close to my parents and my family in cotonou.
I could read and write and speak English as same as French. I could speak at least five Benin languages: Fongbe, mina,sahoue and pedah. I also have skills in computer manipulations. Please i need your help

Hello 2781,

You should drop an advert in the jobs in Cotonou section of the website. That will increase your chances of finding a job.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

My name is Amanda am from Nigeria iam an automobile ingneer I work car AC I need a job in a good company.

Hello Amanda,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly add your CV in the relevant Jobs in Cotonou section. Hopefully, potential employers will review your CV and contact you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team