Jaaa supermarket in bahrain

I was selected for this job in Jaaa supermarket in Bahrain through constancy. My joining date was 15th of MAY as per offer letter . But latter they told your joining is delayed by 1 month. Now I'm in confusion whether this job is real r fake. The website of supermarket is [link under review] & its opening is in 1st Ramazan according their website. Now please let me know is there any supermarket under this name going to open.  Thanks.

There is a whole chain of supermarkets opening across the GCC - don't be worried, they are probably awaiting licences etc. Things get delayed here for no reason what-so-ever.

Jaaa Link

Thanks for information. You mean to say job offer is not fake.

tahishah wrote:

Thanks for information. You mean to say job offer is not fake.

I can't say 100% that it's not fake but I can say that through enquiries the supermarket looks very legitimate to me and you shouldn't worry.

I like the reply of ( things get delayed here for no reason )

Any way for the supermarket itself it is not fake. And did they got u the visa or not yet. If yes. You can go LMRA website check for the visa number and sponsorship

everyone. This JAAABH is a scam. Many people were hired from Pakistan and India. They were charged attestation fee of Rs. 12000 and their documents were also required.

Now it has been confirmed that the hiring company Boson Connect singapore is a fraud and JAAABH and Boson Connect have disappeared.
Please people in Bahrain do take notice of this and report to Bahrain government.
JAAA is a supermarket chain.
jaaabh.com.

But do let me know if you happen to contact the original company JAAABH. We have their contracts. Take care.
Zakria Samuel

I got a pm with the following question about this topic:

Quote:

Hi Mr Faraz,
Asslamoalykum I have too applied job in jaaabh for the post of cashier and I have received offer latter but not get vissa.
Could you advise me what should I do wait or forget it.

Thanks & Regards

Unquote

My response:

I don't really know much about this jaaabh thing.

You have to decide.

If you trust them then wait otherwise look for another job.

Best wishes.