Vietnam Weasel coffee

Hello,
We are Japanese. I likie coffee. i dirink every day in the morning. But we think you will have alittle information where place you want to shoping in overseas. So i open that topic to anybody to comment and post innformation about shopping for foreigner travel, special Vietnam weasel coffee.Now we live in VIetnam and working in Vietnam after big trip to here.
Hope all so comment and post your information.
Thanks,
Naka

KOn banwa  Naka san :) please indicate where are you now in Vietnam? I was able to live in Saigon for 2 years. What type of shopping you need? Go to Ben Than Market for many variety of goods, this is not an aircondition market , its open from 10 am til 8pm i guess maybe until 10pm. They have night market in the weekends...pls. check. PLS. LEARN TO SPEAK the NUMBERs in Viet...i can give it to you later. This is very important to bargain the price. YOU NEED TO BARGAIN the price , if they see you are foreigner they will mark up the price as high as they can.  SAIGON SQUARE is an aircondition market you can find many, from clothes, shoes, bags(imitations ) most of the signature clothes are there ADIDAS, NIKE, ANN KLEIN, CALVIN K, NORTH FACE the manufacturing is there so its cheaper than TOKYO.
I need to sleep now..get back to you soon. take care with snatchers they ride the motor bikes...be careful with food, eat inside the malls NOT the side walk. good luck !  Janiz

Hello Janzki,
Now we live in Hanoi, so that we can'nt buy coffee in Ho Chi MInh City. We will ask my friend somewhere in Hanoi  sell Weasel coffee, then i will share information for you. Thank you for your comment and suggest learn number to bargain price.
Naka.