I-130 - traduction d'une copie intégrale d'acte de mariage - apostille

Bonjour à tous,

Nous venons d'avoir notre premier retour suite à l'envoi de notre I-130 au cours du mois d'avril.
Ils ne veulent pas de l'extrait pluri-lingue de mariage mais veulent la copie intégrale de l'acte de mariage.

Pas trop grave donc mais le traducteur me propose une traduction avec ou sans apostille. Savez-vous si une apostille est nécessaire (20  de plus) pour les USA?

Merci

Sandrine

You should get the entire certificate translated, whether they want the translation or not.

Thanks!
I will get the whole document translated but i believe that "apostille" is some kind of legal stamp.
I am 1not sure if it is required for the us gov. I know my husband did not need it for the french gov.
Sorry for the french. I thought i was posting on the french web site.
Sandrine

Hello annalananan,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Please note that you have posted to the USA (Anglophone) Forum, In consideration for all of our members would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY in all of the Anglophone forums.

Each of the forums have five separate language-specific versions (English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese) which may be accessed by clicking on the flag icon you will find in the green banner at the top of each page. All postings to those forums should be in the specific language of the forum.

Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated by all.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Expert Team