How do I issue my wifes final exit visa correctly?

Greetings:

My employer has told me that I must issue my wifes final exit visa myself. He will issue my final exit visa (he is my kafil), but I am her kafil so I must issue my wifes final exit visa myself. I am very nervous about this. This is our first time leaving Saudi Arabia so I dont want to make any mistakes. Does anyone know the exact steps for this? My real concern is the number of days we will get between receiving the final exit visa and actually leaving Saudi Arabia. My employer tells me that because my iqama ends next years, the Ministry of Interiors system will probably give me 60 days to leave Saudi Arabia after I receive my final exit visa. However, is this true? Will I receive the 60 days or will I receive whatever time my employer wants to gives me, like three weeks or even three days? Assuming however that I will receive 60 days to complete my final exit after I receive my final exit visa, how can I make sure that my wife receives the same 60 days when I issue her myself her final exit visa from Saudi Arabia? It would be a big problem for me if I get 60 days to leave Saudi Arabia, but I very unfortunately only gave my wife 6 days.

Any advice or information anyone can give me in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

If you are registered at "Absher" Service (MOI portal), you can issue your wife (dependents ) final exit visa.

Otherwise, through Muqeem portal which your Kafil should have access to it according to Passport Affairs new online systems for all companies.

I'm not sure about how much time you can get after issuing it for you and for your wife but mostly, it is 3 months (90 days). Short periods e.g. few weeks is not logical to finalize all your belongings (car, house items, loans, credit card,...)

May be other members can explain more about the time given.

Best luck