Filipino maid- how to hire in India urgently

Hi ,

I just moved from hong kong to India and would like to recruit a Filipino maid in India for my one and a half year old daughter. Does anyone  know of any agency who knows the process for the same. I am in urgent need to recruit one as I need to start work.

Thanks in advance

IF you need some filipino maid i can send you some resume for it and you can contact that woman directly. please mail me at [email protected].. there are no charges for any thing as im just doing to help some friends in know

Hello chander2210 and welcome to Expat.com!

This thread is old. :)
You should post an advert in the Jobs in New Delhi section. It shall help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I can help you to get filipino maid in india directly from Philipines. please write to me if you are still in need.

regards
chander

oh Aurelie

thanks for letting me know..sorry that i replied to that. anyway i think that maybe some expats here would like someone if you know of anyone please do let me know
my number

chander

Hi chander2210,

I please post your advert in the Housemaid jobs in New Delhi, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

thanks

Hi ,

I just moved from hong kong to India and would like to recruit a Filipino maid in India for my one and a half year old daughter. Does anyone  know of any agency who knows the process for the same. I am in urgent need to recruit one as I need to start work.

Thanks in advance

- @Doe eyes

@Doe hi good evening to you
My name is flora Rose Retuta Manaog
I came from Philippines
I want to be a house maid in India
But I'm prepared my passport . because the pandemic I'm not prepared
Actually I work here in Philippines as housemaid

@florarosemanaog2 I am looking for maid pl contact me

@florarosemanaog2

Hi we are looking for a nanny in delhi, India. If interested please contact us at ***. Thanks
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum > please share them through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Hello everyone,

@ Sanghmitrabhushan,

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in New Delhi section of the website so that members can send their candidacy.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

@chander2210  hello one of my friend from india looking one  helper /housemaid  urgen

i hope  you can help me to find one

than you🤗

Hello everyone,

Job requests should be posted in the Jobs in New Delhi section only.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team