New Job!!! Is it good enough????

Hi...am and Indian...working as a financial analyst....recently got a job offer for a co in dubai!!!...they are offering me AED 6k + accomodation and transportation....is it a good offer??

Also i would be required to sign a contract for 3 years....is that too long???

Wat other facilities should / can i demand from them???

Looking forward for some positive advise.....

If you are single, and they are paying for accommodation apart from the 6k, then take it ! otherwise, there are many other job seekers who would love to get hold of the offer you just got !

Regards,
Saud

Hie....thnx... Guess i'll go with this opportunity... Fingers crossed.... :)

hey good morning.. if I may ask which company is this in.. I work as a financial analyst to in dubai

hey hiee...sorry had been away for a long time......super busy with work here.....anyways...i would be now working in an international mfg firm there.....

btw...how much is the avg pay for any finance/ accounts executive??

sent you a message

thnx!!!

hi first of all compare your present job with the new one and do analysis that which is better one in any case including all the facilities luxury , relaxation and benefits

Hiii! Im an indian too looking avtively for a job in dubai. So first of all congrats on ur new job! Could you please give me suggestions as to how u landed up a job in dubai coz i  very confused since i have applied on many sites but 0 replies from them. It will be a great help if u could offer some advice, ,, thanks well in advance! N good luck !! :)