I'd like to live in t&t I am from venezuela

hi everybody I'd like fto life in t&t I am from venezuela and  am looking for a better way to  live i want out cos the sitution in my country is really hard, any help would be thanked. am  admiinistrator, speak Italian, english and spanish, and i can do any kind of decent work. thank you.

Hi Antonio,

Welcome to Expat.com :).

I moved your post to the English speaking forum of Trinidad and Tobago for better interaction with the other members.

Best,

Julie

thanks julie for your help...my cell number is 04269462681.

antonioaponte26 wrote:

hi everybody I'd like fto life in t&t I am from venezuela and  am looking for a better way to  live i want out cos the sitution in my country is really hard, any help would be thanked. am  admiinistrator, speak Italian, english and spanish, and i can do any kind of decent work. thank you.

Hi Antonio, :)
Why do you tell us what you want to do?  :o
Just do it! ...  :top:

Hi Antonia,
Your post really did hit home. Interesting enough I am looking to leave trinidad because of the crime situation, but this doesn't compare the issue in venezuela. I wish I could help,but can't offer much advice- you need to search for a job, and then apply for a work permit http://www.nationalsecurity.gov.tt/Serv … fault.aspx
All the best

thanks a lot nomad2.