Transfer of Sponser ship is possible if Kafeel CR finished -

Dear HrGuru,

My Brother wants to give transfer to a new company which is in Green by brother Kafeel CR finished - finished municipal license,

i just want to know tranfer is possible,his iquma is vaild till aug 28th 2013

taher123 wrote:

Dear HrGuru,

My Brother wants to give transfer to a new company which is in Green by brother Kafeel CR finished - finished municipal license,

Unfortunately No. The CR has to be renewed prior to sponsor change process starts.

I need transfar my eqama to campane who have work.

Dear HrGuru,

one of my friend wants to give transfer to a new company which is in Green but his current Kafeel CR finished - finished municipal license,

i just want to know transfer is possible as he did not get even his first iqama as he come here recently.

Hi  guta tuja elemo,

I think an introduction would be most welcome!

-------------

Hi pkproud,

An introduction can you please introduce yourself.

Thank you, :)

David.

Yes it is possible for sure without any paper from The old Kafeel

TheLegendLeads wrote:
taher123 wrote:

Dear HrGuru,

Unfortunately No. The CR has to be renewed prior to sponsor change process starts.

it is possible when cr is expired, i got my sponsorship changed a month back with the letter attested by Umda & Police station.

mine got accepted, i cannot say about other cities or individual.
but i do admit i came to know it depends on the mood of the labor court official that he will accept it or not.

Dear all

Do any one has any idea about: How much time does it takes to transfer ones sponsorship from red category kafeel sponsor, and without his consent/ permission.

Please replay