Algerian community in and around London

Hello Safia,Im Karim from Algeria,been living here for quiet a while ,and yes Your idea is excellent,and Im for it,let me know if You have enough peoples to setup this group as we are
short of social connection in london for Algerian expat in London.we can always start we very few and as time go along more peoples will join.

Regards
Karim

Love the forum the internet can create. I'm neither Algerian or British, but an American hunting for Algerian beer in London. Any pointers? Thanks for any guidance and cheers!

I would really considered to organise the Algerian meet up in London ,so if there is anything coming on just let me know.
best wishes.

hello safia, this is my first comment in this website, i dont know if this topic is still on lol; im still in algeria but insha allah i will be in london next october, i still need some information about london if i can get any in here

Anyone from Sheffield, London is a long way for me.

Sheffield is a diverse city with populations from most countries.
Your favourite is to hunt out restaurants and talk to Sheffield council about possible community groups in your area.
The local libraries might also be aware of Algerian groups.

Hi Fred, thanks for the reply, never thought of contacting the council, but I can see the potential.

Rachid712002 wrote:

Hi Fred, thanks for the reply, never thought of contacting the council, but I can see the potential.

They assist many minority communities so might well have contacts for Algerian groups.
I know this because I used to be involved with a little work with minorities in another Yorkshire town. It wasn't official work as such, just a little contract work and volunteer stuff for new people entering the UK who wanted to improve their English skills. Not that I was an ESL teacher, but something was better than nothing.

I do appreciate it Fred, I've already got a lead by searching Algerian restaurants near me, I got to say it worked

Hi I'm. Looking for a person the can help me to translate a songlyrics from English to algerian and also could help me to learn this text after I would pay a fixed price for the translation and up to 20£ per hr to teach me it the songlyrics its in an hip hop style as Im rapper and songwriter

kristinamalika wrote:

Hi I'm. Looking for a person the can help me to translate a songlyrics from English to algerian and also could help me to learn this text after I would pay a fixed price for the translation and up to 20£ per hr to teach me it the songlyrics its in an hip hop style as Im rapper and songwriter

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The thread you've posted this in has been inactive for over a year, so you may be better off posting a new thread asking your question.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Safia, yes that would be nice

Hi,I can