Khobar beaches

I need to know all beaches in Khubar city it is too hot

There a sunset beach near Azizia. It is basically a resort but you need to become a member to get access to their private beach and other facilities. I think the fee is SAR 30K per annum.

Oh and you need two existing members as a reference. You can also book an appointment and have a look around.

iam the member and no  need of 30k just 250 SAR/ p  every Friday for expats .. if u need  more details inbox plz.

[moderated: rude comment]

arviz wrote:

only few beaches in khubar, but many bitches for sure

You must be joking !?!!?

sophiehak1 wrote:

I need to know all beaches in Khubar city it is too hot

I remember that it's never too hot  but it's too  salty!  :D

Other then private beaches you only have halfmoon, Fanateer in Jubail and Dammam Cornish.

I advise you to visit any resort especially in Al-Azezeya, I strongly recommend Sunset beach resort.

there is a place called half moon but its not the proper beach and i doubt being women you can go to beach here.

Simply visit SUNSET Beach every Friday is expat day .. Pay 250 SAR and enjoy all the water sports jet ski , blue lagoon and etc ..... no need to member and no need to search any other beach like Half moon this is only  small green  area beside the sea...  and usually filled with Saudi Pakistani and Indian single male. and few of covered females come with dozens of kids....

Khobar does not have a proper beach, it is more of a reef. You may need to cover up while visiting the typical family beaches of Halfmoon. Alternatively, you would want to look for beaches in and around RasTanura or try to gain access to Saudi aramco beach there (in case you know someone in aramco who can be your sponsor).
Other alternatives include AlDar islands in Bahrain.