Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi salary question

Hello, I'm an American considering a position with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.  I have not interviewed yet, and I am trying to get a sense of what type of salary package they offer for physicians.  I know it depends largely on specialty and experience.  Can anyone give me a ballpark figure or a range of what they offer?  I am also considering positions in Dubai and those have informed me about their salary package, but CCAD is being rather secretive about salary and benefits.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks, I did.

Salary package are not the best packages if you consider all the personal sacrifices. This is the Middle East and 120 plus degrees weather everyday. I have been through the process. No free lunch even if the package looks good on paper.

Hello betsyUSA,

Don't you think that your question would be better if posted to the United Arab Emirates Forum rather than here on a "generic" international forum where few will actually be in Abu Dhabi?

If you look at the bottom of the main Expat Forum page you'll find a list of all the national forums separated by geographical area. If you still have any problems locating the UAE Forum then just click HERE

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

@ betsyUSA > I saw that you have already created a topic on the Abu Dhabi forum here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=350953

So i am closing this duplicate post here. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Closed

Meet other expats and join the events

OR