Visit visa extension will stop in shaban

is there any news THAT no more visit visa extension will be grant at the end of shahban

check on q-saudi.com

From July 1st visit visa will not be extend

Is this rule now permenant or only from 1 July until the Hajj time? Will we be able to extend visit visas for someone who comes after Hajj and wants to stay for 6 months (mother for example). Does anyone know? Thanks.

its an annual thingy.. every year in shabaan its gets off the track until next year..

Glad to read this. Thanks!

Last year, I extended the visit visa in Shaban, As far as I know, this is some thing new.

Zeesham wrote:

Last year, I extended the visit visa in Shaban, As far as I know, this is some thing new.

That's official now. They announced that visit visas won't be renewed after 01 Sha'baan early July '14 except the Syrian nationals.

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf … 0515205211

@TLL,
Its not Shaban, It will be Ramadan because they are saying from July 1st.

That news article is a bit vague in the way its worded.

Does it mean that visit visa's will not be extendable beyond 1st of July? Like if I have a visit visa extension coming up on 20th June and I try to get it extended for the normal 2 month's like its supposed to .. I wont get it extended till 20th August? and it will only get extended till 1st of July as mentioned which will be like 10-11 days?

Or does it mean that I will get the extension till 20th August but not after that?

Hope my point is comprehensible.

You raised a very valid & good point, Agree that wording is not clear at all. I am confused too..

i am also confused about this new statement. let see i have to go to extend my wife visa on 9 June 2014 for the first time. the visa is for 90 days let see how much they will extend this time...

if any one get the extension in these after this news please do share his experience so it would me clear for others.
As airline booking are going difficult and couldn't find the seats due to vocation are going to be start .

Hi, my company gives residence visa after 3 month probation ie in august. But I want to bring them here on visit in Ramadan and maybe they will allow this in June end they say... So my question is will I get a visit visa in June end or not with Ramzan starting.. And how long does visit visa remain close???

If they are stooping visa extension from 1st July then when they will resume again.