Looking for a flat

Hello everybody,

I am coming to Bratislava on 22nd March and I am looking for accommodation there - one seperate furnished room within bigger apartment, any part of Bratislava, 120 - 200 EUR/month.
Thx for contacting me on [email protected] in case of knowing abount something suitable.

hi my name aziz I am coming to london in this year and I am looking for accommodation or flat there - one seperate furnished room or not within bigger apartment or not, any part of england,.
Thx for contacting me on [email protected] in case of knowing abount something suitable. have fun

Hi Kinga! Have a look on the Bratislava classifieds and you can place an ad in the accommodation section.
Good luck!

Hi zigui! You are on the Bratislava forum. If you need info about London then, you should start a new discussion on the London forum.

Thank you.

Christine

Hello Christine,

Thank you a lot for an advise. I have a look immediately:)
Kinga

Hello guys, if you need accomodation in Ba and surrounding, try this one: roommate.sk.
If you need something for longer time with all the services - contract/lawyer/maintainance etc., contact me

All the best,
Veronika

Hello,

My name is Borut and come from Slovenia. I am going to relocate to Bratislava as I will very likely accept a job there.
For this reason I am searching for a place to rent. My conditions are minimum, am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom flat only for me, doesn't matter where in Bratislava but the price matters. My recruiter told me prices range from 230 to 330 EUR for a bedroom and nook. I really wouldn't like to pay above 300eur. I hope this is possible price for certain place.

I kindly ask you to let me know about places and prices in Bratislava.

Thank you.

(Moderated: No free advert/ Please post in the section housing in Bratislava)

gumtree.com