Visit Visa from Istiqdam

Dears,

Can you please inform me the list of documents I need to carry to Istiqdam office for my father's visit visa?

Thank you in advance.

First of all why you go to istaqdam for Father Visit visa you can apply online father visa from moi.gov.sa Fill the form online the stamp from your company , then go to chamber of commerce and just activate it, after activation within some days you can see online message from visa ministry when he approve shown a message to submit iqama copy & original visit visa paper in ministry of interior after that within 2 weeks you got visa online.

I would like to go to Istiqdam because I would like to get the visa for 2 months duration. From online, they had issued the visa only for 1 month before. So, I would like to try Istiqdam route this time.

Istaqdam only issues visa to Mother or Mother in Law these days and most of the time they ask for Maternity Certificates of you Spouse as well for supporting reason.However rules keep changing here so better check again.
Also MOFA was giving 3 months visa to father and mother as well during last 3 months I know 4 confirmed cases.
But now they have stopped it due to Ramazan and Hajj Season.

You will need the following documents:

1. Copy of your fathers passport.
2. Copy of your own passport and iqama id.
3. Visit visa form provided by istiqdam duly filled correctly and signed by you and the authorized signatory at your company + stamped by company and then ratified by the local chamber of commerce.
4. A letter stating your salary from the company (preferably higher than SAR 6-7 K) would be helpful as well.

I believe the visit may be still open for few more days? Does any one have any recent experience to confirm if it is closed,as pointed by our brother.

Anyone can share here the "Istiqdam Application Form" Here in Word Format ...