How Many It Will Take For Oman Visa Process .

Dec 2012 I Attended Interview And Got A Offer Letter From  A Muscat Based Company , Gave The Medical , The Consultancy Who Called Me For Interview Told Me U Will Get By Mid Of Jan....

Now It Almost Two Months , I Didn't Received Visa Process Updates
Really It Will 2 Months For Visa Process..?

Shall I Get Back My Passport From The Consultancy ..
Is Really My Visa Is Under Process.., Can I Cancel That .

And How Many Days It Will Take For Attestation .

Plz Post Ur Comments .

Dear JimmY!
You didn't mention the type of visa, the company is going to send you. Is it an xpress visa (Which generally comes in 2 weeks time to call out the employee and then converted into employement visa). Elsewise, if its gonna be an employement visa, it takes around 1 month generally. In both of the cases, the 2 months time creates a real concern. You should be intouch with your consulting agency for obtaining the status and take the passport back. Secondly, you can establish a direct contact with the HR of the employer company and speak to them, pertaining to the subject.

Would you mind posting the name of the company from which you have recieve the offer ?

Thanks schaz For Your Comments.

Consultancy , They Told it Will Be a 2 Year Contract , Moreover its Employment Visa Only..

But Worried Because They R Taking Tooo Much Time ,
The Problem is My Passport Is With The Consultancy .

That Why Im Breaking My Head

Jimmy Raj wrote:

Thanks schaz For Your Comments.

Consultancy , They Told it Will Be a 2 Year Contract , Moreover its Employment Visa Only..

But Worried Because They R Taking Tooo Much Time ,
The Problem is My Passport Is With The Consultancy .

That Why Im Breaking My Head

This is a real concern. I do understand there won't be any deadline, however the regular follow up will help.  Yes, employement visa takes time, however not more than 2 months.

I received my working visa for oman for which i will be working as a nurse
I was so happy but unfortunately, my gender was incorrectly written. Instead of female, thay wrote male.
In usual process how many days or should i say months the correction of  my oman visa to take place?help pls..

lolz that's typical.. it take a day or two to change as visa has been issued already

Is it for real sir?? That as easy as 2days?

Chelay wrote:

I received my working visa for oman for which i will be working as a nurse
I was so happy but unfortunately, my gender was incorrectly written. Instead of female, thay wrote male.
In usual process how many days or should i say months the correction of  my oman visa to take place?help pls..

Similar problem with my wifes visit visa. One digit in her passport number missing !! Will it be an easy change?
Anyone?

Dear Sir,

Have a nice day !!!

I got job in oman that company applying the employement visa  i done my medical he told me do certifcated attension Your visa is submitted to Immigration authorities that also i done  and i send my certifactes also sir and recevied on 4th  april  - 2014  how many days will taken  the employement vise sir

Kind & Regards
Syed Mustafa

Hi Sayed,
It could take about 2 to 3 weeks. Can be even earlier. It all depends on how compliant your potential employer is to the Omanisation regulations.  Do not resign from your current job unless you have confirmation that your visa is ready.
It is advisable that you do your groundwork on the company you are going to join as job security is low in Oman these days and terminations are rampant.

Good Luck.

The work visa may take 10 days to 2 months, depending upon the timely processes carried out by your employer

Hi,,

I have sent signed offer letter through email on 01/04/2015 for a company located at Muscat. I am waiting for Visa from past 35 days. I am in touch with HR through Whatsapp. I want to know how much time it takes for sending employment Visa. Any particular time limit is there. I have been asking about the status frequently with HR, they said they haven't got Visa clearance and its the decision of the ministry.. Kindly guide me.Thanks

HI cooldharma,

Since this is one of the most discussed topics in this forum, if only you will read through the numerous posts and discussions you will find answers to your queries.

Since there is nothing new to be added, the responses there would well apply to you just as it would for others in a similar situation.

Thanks sumitran sir for the quick response,

As per earlier posts, it takes 10 days to 2 months for getting Visa. The earlier posts are nearly one yr old. I hope the Visa rules didnt change. and hope I will receive Visa in another 25 days.

cooldharma wrote:

Thanks sumitran sir for the quick response,

As per earlier posts, it takes 10 days to 2 months for getting Visa. The earlier posts are nearly one yr old. I hope the Visa rules didnt change. and hope I will receive Visa in another 25 days.

Hi cooldharma,

From your response, it is quite obvious that you have not read through the posts for details.

There are a few who are waiting for their visas for close to a year now ... and still waiting.

Many factors come into play before an employment visa can be issued.

Does your company have the required labour clearance for your job position ?

If they do, then yes, you will get your employment visa very soon - not more than a working week maximum.

If they don't, no one, including your company officials can say how long it would take to get the clearance.

Thanks sir, Thank u very much for the clear information.

Your answer took me out of lifetime tensions which I had been facing from last 3-4 months.

Thanks again.

hi sir
i am waseem ahamed from india.plz reply me .how many take time of oman visa clearance.my HR told me my visa application is submit before 17 days minister of oman .but take more time in clearance.my job tittle is safety superviser.
plz reply me.

how may take time visa clearance of oman

dear sir
how many take time of oman visa clearance.
post of safety superviser.

Hi,,
I have sent signed offer letter through email on 23/06/2015 for a company located at Muscat. I am waiting for Visa from past 63 days. I am in touch with HR through Whatsapp. I want to know how much time it takes for sending employment Visa. Any particular time limit is there. I have been asking about the status frequently with HR, they said they haven't got Visa clearance and its the decision of the ministry.. Kindly guid me.

waseem ahamed wrote:

Hi,,
I have sent signed offer letter through email on 23/06/2015 for a company located at Muscat. I am waiting for Visa from past 63 days. I am in touch with HR through Whatsapp. I want to know how much time it takes for sending employment Visa. Any particular time limit is there. I have been asking about the status frequently with HR, they said they haven't got Visa clearance and its the decision of the ministry.. Kindly guid me.

Hi waseem ahamed,

The response given by the company HR is indeed the most accurate answer.

No one here can give you any better reply.

I am changing employer with a NOC from private to Govt sector.My dependent wife resides with me.When I exit Oman , will she able to get family joining visa immediately or can she continue to reside with old
sponsorship ? Or will there be a waiting time if new sponsor applies for  family residence visa.Does she need to undergo medicals again?. I am also trying a local release. Why are companies refusing local release.

Hi,
I havent got my visa till now.. waiting for almost 9 months.. i am loosing hopes.  My humble advice to the guys who r waiting for the visa is.. dont make any committments depending on visa,  be on lighter side.

Hi
I have sent signed offer letter and after that educational docs as well for clearance from Labour Ministry now i got my clearance and in a Que for work visa. 
I would like to know the time frame for Oman work visa after clearance from Labour Ministry.
My contract is for 02 years.

You have actually cleared the most difficult hurdle .....labour ministry .....
once that is done ....Visa shouldnt take more than 3/4 days

Hi have a good day everyone, can someone help me, because ive been waiting for my visa clearance almost 4months my company in oman is SODEXO SOCAT LLC MUSCAT OMAN, my agency here in philippines theyve always told me that the oman ministry is very lomg time to release the visa clearance but its almost 4months to wait,
What is the best to do? Thank you so much

After effectively Applying and paying for your Visa, a duplicate of the Visa ... In the event that you don't have a residency in GCC, at that point you'll need to apply for the Dubai/Oman Joint ... Is there any adjustment in the visitor visa for sailors, voyage send travelers?