Moving to Chian Mai and looking for accommodation

Hello everybody!!

How's your day?

I'm a Filipino who just moved from Phuket and I'm here in Chiang Mai city at the moment, I don't know anybody here and hopefully I can make new friends as time goes by. I'm looking for a comfortable cheap apartment for I plan to live and work here for a long time. I've worked as an nurse ( 4 ys / ORN ), a receptionist, a food server, and have done a little clinical teaching. I love nature and adventures, I'm a quiet person but I'm fun to be with once we get to know each other. I hope somebody can help me find an apartment. Thanks a lot!!

Hello, hope you can find a good job soon! I would like to move to bangkok soon. Hope we can meet one day!

Hey mate, you may want to consider udon Thani. It's slowly developing

Thanks!! As of now, I'm slowly becoming short on resources, hehe, they say Chiang Mai is the most relaxed place to live in Thailand, and its also cheap, Phuket has a lot of beaches but its expensive.  :D

Sonny T. USN DAV Carolina boy. 34 years young and getting younger every day despite the white/clear hair I keep finding. Loving Phuket, in Patong probably moving down to Kata Beach. Let me know if you are in the area maybe we can meet up.

(Moderated: Please post in the section housing in Chiang Mai)

Just saw this--maybe you are settled now.  However, in the evening at the food court at Kad Suan Kaew (Central Dept. Store on Huay Kaew Rd.) there is a Filipino band----4 or 5 men, one woman, and a Thai woman   They might be of some help.

Very closeby is Huay Kaew Residence-rooms starting at 3500-4000 baht.  It is possible to spend more or less here in CM

Thaivisa.com---go to its Chiang Mai forum, search, ask your own questions there, or get back to me.

see if this helps ya I have a apartment 1 bedroom fully furnished for $272 a month....

- chiangmaiproperties.co.th/index.aspx

chiang mai properties.....

good luck

ChiangMai isn't as cheap as ya think.I have seen things there more expensive than Bangkok.If your considering your health you might want to reconsider.The air is bad.
Like the one guy said Udon Thani is growing rapidly.It's fairly clean,the air is better.And prices are very reasonable.If nothing else drop by and check it out.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum + please register in the business directory > Real estate in Chiang Mai]

Hi Jlouis,
I can recommend Huaykaew Place at 99 Huaykaew Rd. It's practically next to Central Plaza (not the one near the airport). It's also a short walk from Chiang Mai Ram Hospital, as well as other clinics in the neighborhood (due to the high degree of expats who live in this area). Rents start at 3500 THB. Phone number is 053895236 There are a quite a few other high-rise apartment buildings on or near Huaykaew Rd and Niemannhanen Rd, plus smaller accommodations on nearby Sois

I also want to know. Thanks

Bangkok hospital will open in Chiang mai. It would be easy for u to get a job

Hey Man,

Are you still here in Chiang Mai?