Hiking tours

Hi guys! Can you advise some popular hiking tours in Sandnes/Stavanger area? By the way, I would love to get to know new people and maybe make new friends going for a hiking tour together ;) Or... there is probably a hiking club somewhere in this area already that I don't know about. If there is one, I would appreciate any information! Thanks!

Hey,

I can only encourage you to get in touch with DnT, the Norwegian hiking association. They maintain hiking path and cabins all around Norway. You visit their office in Stavanger, they will have plenty of hikes to advise, they also organize tours, of various length and also with diverse type of participants.
http://www.stavanger-turistforening.no/ … hp?fo_id=9

Thank you very much for your post. You've been so helpful! I checked the link, they have so many things to offer. I am going to get in touch with them for sure. Thanks again!

Hei. I go often hiking, also with some other expat friends. I can et you know next time we are doing somthing together :) otherwise check out this page: facebook.com/groups/stavangerexpatshiking/
Sara

Hei Sara! Thank you for your message. Me and my fiancé would love to join you and your friends next time you're hiking! Thanks for the link, it's great. Looking forward to hearing from you ;)