Girls Education after A Levels in Non Science Subjects

I need advice for someone who is completing her A Levels from KSA, Riyadh. The subjects which are of interest are Economics, Fine Arts, Business Education, i need to know which university to be preferred in Riyadh for expat student and fee charges.

The only choices are:

Yamama College
Prince Sultan University
Al Faisal University

Al Faisal University is the best as they have Western faculty and Western curriculum.  You can easily find their websites and then look up the fees.

Al Faisal University is gaining great reputation. But, its studying fees are expensive a bit.

You can check also the Open Arabian University, though, I recommend Al Faisal Uni.

many thanks.

Lion R.E wrote:

Al Faisal University is gaining great reputation. But, its studying fees are expensive a bit.

You can check also the Open Arabian University, though, I recommend Al Faisal Uni.

many thanks.

Do any of you know any way I can apply to PNU arabic language program scholarship?? In need of desperate help.

h_nurah wrote:

Do any of you know any way I can apply to PNU arabic language program scholarship?? In need of desperate help.

irrespective of your query, in case you wish to learn arabic language, visit livemocha.com web site, really useful.

i find the best education school in riyadh

learningall wrote:

i find the best education school in riyadh

Very clear, informative, and helpful post, thanks!  :rolleyes:

thanks

:huh:

ok brother good nite