Hyundai Azera or Accord? Which is a better one?

Guys

I am planning to pick up one of these cars, but confused.
Any Idea which car would be higher on maintenance and get a good resale value down the line? I've heard spare parts n stuff for Azera is quite expensive compared to Accord.

The difference between these cars is almost 18k riyals with Azera being the cheaper one.
Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
Taher

No comparison, my vote for Accord

tahertalib wrote:

Guys

I am planning to pick up one of these cars, but confused.
Any Idea which car would be higher on maintenance and get a good resale value down the line? I've heard spare parts n stuff for Azera is quite expensive compared to Accord.

The difference between these cars is almost 18k riyals with Azera being the cheaper one.
Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
Taher

Accord because for reasons of reliability, resale value and drive.

Why an asian car? Try looking at american cars, they are worth it. If you're still looking at these cars, I would go with the accord too.

Zeesham wrote:

No comparison, my vote for Accord

Accord

hey man,,,i had the same confusion before 3 months,,,, but ive made up my mind for FORD Taurus , its just the best car within this range...

go to see Chevrolet impala
you will like it
accord its good car
it doesn't use to much fuel
cheers  :)

In my opinion, Accord will be your safest bet. Japanese cars (Hondas and Toyotas) are more reliable than Koreans and more efficient than Americans and have better resale value among all. Plus they will cost you less in maintenance as compared to American cars.

go for camry.. or avalon. best resales..

or even prado will be a better option than what you wrote in a few more bucks..

accord will have better resale and is more reliable. accord is one of the most reliable cars with fans who sings its praises more than any other cars fans.  if you want a cheaper car look at mazda 6. it will have as much resale as azera. take a look at camry too. i prefer accord but others prefer camry for better resale

I drive camry.. not v impressive,, I can just hope accord is little better.. auusie version cars aint that sound.. mazda 6 is a very nice option these days looking at the price they are offering lately and that too with MRCC (Mazda radar cruise control) something not found in either of above ones..

I booked a Camry.. !! Hopefully it'll come this week..!!! :)