German language courses in Vienna

Hi,

Any idea about German language courses in Vienna?

Hi MMarc! I have moved the topic on the Vienna forum.
You should also post on the Vienna classifieds > classes.

Good luck
Christine

Hi , my name is eva , I am teaching German language / literature and philosophy at a private grammar school and I offer german lessons , having a cup of tea or coffee, getting to know grammar , words and the Austrian way of life is very nice and easy - please contact me  0043 6506782828- e

There are also classes at VOlkshochschule (www.vhs.at) But as the page is in german, you might need some help looking for the right course. They are cheap though. A german course (evening) for beginners starts the first of march at the VHS in the firfth district and it costs about 100 euro.

Hi,
I Just found out that the Wien University offers German courses from beginners to intensive levels. I am planning to take up the trimester course which starts in end March. check out this links.
all the best.

deutschlernen.at
sprachenzentrum.at

Hi Christie, I offer private german lessons , live very close to the university and if you need some private tutoring IŽm happy to get into contact with you - eva

deutschkurse.univie.ac.at/content/site/dk/en/home/index.html
  u can try thatone

Eva,

Through work I can arrange for 3 or 4 students to take a class togther (inlcuding me)- all business people, location is 1st district.   

Can you private message me if this is of interest to you?

Best,
Michael

hi everybody,

i liked my class at INNES, nice young people and cool atmosphere, wifi and good location in the citycenter. i took a semester course in the evening after work, but i think they have all different kind of courses. iŽm thinking of going on a busineescourse again there, with my work.

Hi guille gonzalez,

Please note that this discussion is old.

You may create a new topic on Vienna forum if you want to share some information with all the members. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hey, here's a german language school: deutschothek.com

Greets

eva moser wrote:

Hi , my name is eva , I am teaching German language / literature and philosophy at a private grammar school and I offer german lessons , having a cup of tea or coffee, getting to know grammar , words and the Austrian way of life is very nice and easy - please contact me  0043 6506782828- e

Hi Eva,

Are you still teaching German? I m here in vienna for short period but I would like to learn german. Would you be able to help me?

If you are you can send me message (PM)

Thanks
Pujan

Hi

I am looking for a German teacher for private lesson

Hi sarsu,

Posting an advert in the Language classes in Vienna section, might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.