Divorce in Saudi Arabia

Assalamuaykum brothers , I want to give divorce to my wife, I'm living in Riyadh with my wife we get married in India last year help me how can I give divorce

You should think carefully about this.  Does she have relatives or parents here?  If not, what will happen once you divorce her?  You know, once divorced, she can't legally stay in the same apartment, so where will she go for the immediate short-term before going back to India?  What about all her possessions?

If she doesn't have family here, either go get divorced in India so she can immediately return to her parents.  Or, she should be nearly packed up and ready to go, and then go get divorced in a Shariah court here, then she can fly back within a few days of the divorce.

As for the procedure in a Shariah court here, I do not know.  Having said that, it is very easy to divorce here.  What Saudis do is just say/text/email "I divorce you" to their wives and it's done!  Then the wife goes back to her parents.  You can do that if you want, but think about where she will go once you divorce her.

Thx for giving such an info.actually I want to send my wife to indian. With divorce certificate that's y I want to give divorce here I don't want to with her any more.

Visitme wrote:

Thx for giving such an info.actually I want to send my wife to indian. With divorce certificate that's y I want to give divorce here I don't want to with her any more.

Thats your personnel life issue, but you need to think, if you get divorce in saudi, will it work in india? If not better to go back india and get divorced. Hence if you get married again, for getting a new marriage certificate you need to think of legal issues. So hence take right decision that wouldnt get u in trouble later or make u spend lot of time to rectify things. Good Luck.

Dear Visitme,

I hope and pray that this is a joke since Saudi Arabia is the last place where you would like to go through the procedure of a divorce.

The best advise will be that both of you must wait untill you return to India and handle this situation in the presence of your and her parents and family.

wish you luck.

I agree with most of the posters above, do give this matter a 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... ad infinitum thoughts.

PM me if you need legal guidance. I'm really not in favor of blogging about this sensitive topic.

Assalamualaykum sir . As I'm getting advises in blog I'm also confuse wat I do actually I get news from my family my wife and her mother they r doing black magic on me and my family. This issue is very critical. I was very good with them from day of marrige till she came to saudi. When she came here in Saudi me also notice some bad thing. Like she is lying me she is not giving any preference to my family and many more things

Visitme wrote:

Assalamualaykum sir . As I'm getting advises in blog I'm also confuse wat I do actually I get news from my family my wife and her mother they r doing black magic on me and my family. This issue is very critical. I was very good with them from day of marrige till she came to saudi. When she came here in Saudi me also notice some bad thing. Like she is lying me she is not giving any preference to my family and many more things

I would have loved to enlighten you and your family about the black magic .But looking into the issue i.e related to divorce .I would recommend to keep this to yourself .My only advise is to seek some professional counselling and talk to both of your families. And this site is not for share your marital affairs ,if you need some legal advise other members are here to help you .Peace to be with you .

Djzubaid wrote:

I would recommend to keep this to yourself .My only advise is to seek some professional counselling and talk to both of your families. And this site is not for share your marital affairs ,if you need some legal advise other members are here to help you .Peace to be with you .

:one

dear visitme,

I understand how most of the blog members feel about this issue, and the very point if this forum is the right platform for this issue.

I only have one concern, and that is the well being and the future of your wife.

Firstly for people belonging to "rural" indopak subcontinent, every problem of the life stems out of black magic from relatives/ in laws who have time to harm you and your future. Even if you do have a proof or a confession from your wife that her family has been involved in something like this, you must play cool and sort this issue out without being emotional and revengeful.

I believe you are a muslim, you should recite surah Falaq and surah Naas and inshallah the black magic will not harm you at all.

Please also read surah Nissa specially the verses on treating your wife if you want to divorce her, you will get all the answers there.

Lastly a divorcee has the sort of social /acceptabality problems in your part of the world, I request you to consider that also and ask your self if you will be able to live with the "guilt" for the rest of your life.

riazcdki wrote:

dear visitme,

I understand how most of the blog members feel about this issue, and the very point if this forum is the right platform for this issue.

I only have one concern, and that is the well being and the future of your wife.

Firstly for people belonging to "rural" indopak subcontinent, every problem of the life stems out of black magic from relatives/ in laws who have time to harm you and your future. Even if you do have a proof or a confession from your wife that her family has been involved in something like this, you must play cool and sort this issue out without being emotional and revengeful.

I believe you are a muslim, you should recite surah Falaq and surah Naas and inshallah the black magic will not harm you at all.

Please also read surah Nissa specially the verses on treating your wife if you want to divorce her, you will get all the answers there.

Very Well said, ++++++Likes

Dear Brother,

You are very careful about divorce,because in Indian Law very strict about divorce either in India or any other Country..Whenever you return to India,they can hold your passport and take case against you under IPC 499A and Family Court Act and Women Protection act etc. IPC 499 A is non bailable offence.She can file a case in India when she go back there.Court will put in Jail your father,mother,sister and brother under this act.

and you cannot come back to Saudi with legally or take bail from High court.

very careful.if you have any doubt.you can contact me(I am a Lawyer)

each country has its own regulation. vidit your embussy in riyadh and ask your HR to csncell her visa/iqama.

i think if you get vacation and stay lonely for some time to think before giving that shit - also you should think about your kids.
the life at Saudi Arabia is giving some stress even for the family relation due the work situation and no more social relation so please be patient and try to have some rest of routine life

by the way i think you can find answer for your question in your embassy

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَأٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْماً بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ

There is no way except divorce .!?

The second one try to married the right one ... :dumbom:

you have to do it through your embassy as your marraige is registered in India alos you have to exit your wife with divorce.

if you need advice from an internet forum for such personal matters you need professional help. please see a psychologist before you do something to your wife claiming things like she practices black magic. SMH

I think the OP just wanted a little advice and it seems ,the experienced members over here have given their valuable advice and i hope the OP has taken them into considerations  .So i request admins to close this thread ,as it appears there isnt much to discuss around this topic . :cheers:

Visitme, may we close this thread ?

Julien wrote:

Visitme, may we close this thread ?

Even "visitme" dosent reply anymore for comments, so plz close this thread.

-closed-

Closed