Carrefour Employment Agency In Philippines

Hi to all fellow Filipino,

Just an inquiry if you know what is the name of the Recruitment Agency in Philippines who recruits people going to UAE?

Cheers!

hi gerryanded,

punta ka s malate, s likod ng robinsons manila, bring your CV kahit photocopy puede,sk lahat ng requirements mo, tyagain mo lang mglakad and mrami papuntang UAE. goodluck po. pro i saqw in ur profile, taga dumaguete ka? malapit kb s cebu? check for american prime agency,09228490833 check mo po if puede p yan, alam ko ay agency sila s mga province, legal yan kase yan din agency mga ksm ko dito s abu dhabi. hope makatulong. godbless..

Hi PrincessMania,

Thank you very much for the information.This is very much appreciated specially you gave me the Cebu contact details which is really what i wanted to know since i am this is the place nearest to me.

Gerryanded

Hi princessmia! :) Could you please translate your message in English?

Thank you very much
Christine

Hi Again PrincessMania,

Good day to you.

i have called that number you gave me and  i spoke to that lady she told me they are not the agency who recruit people or carrefour what they handle are workers in Medical field,do you know if your other friends know the agency who deals with carrefour hiring? Or anyone who knows please post a reply from here maybe carrefour had change there recruitment agency here in philippines.

Regards,

Welcome to Expat-blog, themshop :)

Could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thus, members will be able to understand and participate as well.

Regards,
Sheetul

Translation from Filipino to English:

The place is in Malate, Manila. Behind Robinson's manila, bring all pertinent documents ( CV, Authenticated Univ. records...etc.).. a lot of patience is needed when you're applying for a job in UAE. I saw in your profile that you're from Dumaguete ( a city in the south of Phils.). is it near Cebu City? Try to check American Prime Agcy if that agcy is still in business.they have branches also in the provinces, it's a license recruitment agency bec. that's the agency that brought us here in Abu dhabi.Hope this could help....

----hope that the translation is good:cool:

Hi deltamikelima;

Thanks to your reply on this blog yes i already contact that number /agency but they are saying they dont hire people for carrefour they hire people on the medical side.

Regards,
Gerryanded

Complete adress  po...

@r.lisay > note that this is an old thread. Thank you.

bai, kung taga dumaguete ka adto nlng cebu pag apply try sa jemstone kay dha ko nag apply daghan mi naka larga gkan sa ilaha para abu dhabi.

Kinsa mga bisaya dinhi???

viva mga bisdak.........

Hi aldwin117 > old thread + you should write in English in the English speaking forum.

Thank you

hi im catherine entong im 28 yrs...
;)

Good day!
  Mam/Sir ask ko lang po san yung address ng agency nyo.thanks po.

@maviccapucao:

Christine wrote:

Hi > old thread + you should write in English in the English speaking forum.

Thank you

;)

hello., :)

Hello roschelle -> Could you please introduce yourself? How can we help you? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello! seems like there are still a lot people interested in a career in Carrefour. Can somebody help us with any means or ways on how to apply and where? ( if you are in the Philippines or if you the applicant is already in UAE) TIA!

san lugar po to

Hi maneja michael,

Welcome to Expat-blog :)

This thread is a bit old + can you please keep it in English so as the other members can understand your post

Thank you

Maximilien

archieamin wrote:

hello! seems like there are still a lot people interested in a career in Carrefour. Can somebody help us with any means or ways on how to apply and where? ( if you are in the Philippines or if you the applicant is already in UAE) TIA!

You should look up the website of Carrefour (I'll send you the link to your inbox). They seem to have opportunities all over the world.

' hi ! Im Katerine Gurtiza i want to apply in your company but i dont know how ? please help me ? thank you.

' may i know your address and contact no ?  tnx

this is my no. 09213584679 . tnx

Hi katerine Gurtiza,

Please note that this thread is old and you may not receive a reply now. I will advise you to post your CV in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section please.

For security reasons, i will advise you not to leave your phone number on a public forum please.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

' oki tnx

for my fellow kabayan, would like to work in uae.!!!! Carrefour employment agency in phillipines

CDK CEBU BRANCH
#2 G/F Century Plaza
Commercial Complex
Building Juana Osmena
Street Cebu City
Cebu  View Map
Tel: +63 32 256-3206 - See more at: cdkintl.workabroad.ph/profile/#sthash.G7tTDzbP.dpuf

CDK INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES CORP.
Address :
Suite 2 & 3 Midland Plaza Hotel Adriatico St. Ermita Manila Manila-1000 Metro Manila
Contact No. :
5238665/5368350

cdkinternational.com

@balong03 ...Thanks Kabayan for sharing the information of the employment agency  :)

' Thank you !

Helow i want to work in uae in any position desire now im in saudi arabia for my work and my contract finish will be on january 20, 2015

Contact number 0536154565

@ Rox05 >

Priscilla wrote:

Hi katerine Gurtiza,

Please note that this thread is old and you may not receive a reply now. I will advise you to post your CV in the Jobs in the United Arab Emirates section please.

For security reasons, i will advise you not to leave your phone number on a public forum please.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

HI happy new year to all ! I currently worked in a rural bank and a Master in Business administration Graduate, please help me in getting a job in dubai..you may contact at [email protected] or [email protected] or 09466493840. Thank you so much.

Mabuhay!.

What is your qualification to be hired in your line..i am an ex-abroad a domestic helper from UAE.. i know how to count from fills to dirham.i know how to speak it in arabic.and a little arabic that usually use for everyday.is it im in or out.

Hope your consideration

Hello mam/ sir,
Pwede po ba mgtanong? San po lacation at name po ng agency para po sa carrefore supermarket for UAE? I apply as a merchandiser/ salesman,or stock clerk..thnk you & godbless

Name po sana ng agency ,,thnk you😊😊

@ sendo_07 > Please post in english only on this english speaking forum. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Ohh im sorry mam..i want to apply in carrefore supermarket in UAE,as a merchandiser,sale'sman or stock clerk,. My question mam is what is name of the agency in philippines,because i want to apply!  Thnk you & Godbless

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : message removed : please post only in english on this english speaking forum

How can I get the exact address and pued ko ba makuha contact # po nila at name ng agency or mid point building po nila

Do they have a hiring of deiver,and were is the exact location of agency in the philippines,thank you....

Good day's,do they have hiring of driver,i want to apply i have gcc licsense,can i know were os the exact location of agency in the philippine so i can apply thank u...