I want to rent housing in Nha Trang $250-350

I want to rent housing in Nha Trang $250-350

Hello,

could you please post in the housing section ?

thanks,

Julien

really depends on what type of place you need. How many people/rooms etc. Also the price vs quality depends on how close to the beach/and or tourist center you want to live.

PM me for more details and I can help you out

C

Good day, do you still have interest in renting a house ?

Duc

Yes, with aircon, bath, internet, close to town but quiet, for one person, fit, age 75

At this moment, you will find it a bit difficult to get something in this price range, however not impossible.
Arrive in NT and stay in one of the hotels or guest houses. Look around. Plenty to let.
Expect prices to fall a bit over the coming month, as many of the big Russian serving carriers stop serving Nha Trang airport.
Even close to center, there are a number of streets either noisy or virtually not really suitable for foreigners.
Alternatively there is the north, also with a bit of night life, less touristic and a bit more affordable.

How long do you intend to stay in Nha Trang, most places will require a 1 year lease and some places will ask first months rent, last months rent plus a security deposit, as where others will ask between three months or six months rent in advance, I can find what your looking for however I need to know how long you plan to stay.

(Moderated: please post in the Housing section)

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert on the Flats for rent in Nha Trang section, this might surely be helpful.]